Chapter Seven- Ditto

Henrys voiced rumbled powerfully in the air echoing into the opening of the sewage. If Henry Bowers found them, the Losers would go down like a flimsy paper boat in a compelling thriving tsunami, leaving them to be washed up on a desolate shore in the aftermath. With dry throats and their clammy hands clenched they each took deep breaths and came out from hiding like a grizzly bear waking up from hibernation, with fuming fire to find food. They decided the best thing to do in this poisonous situation was-

"ROCK WAR!" Richie screamed desperately grabbing for rocks ready to throw but was the first to get hit.

The losers scrambled seizing distorted rocks, hurling them forcefully towards Henry. Ducking and dodging the bullet like rocks Henry ordered his gang of frightful friends who were standing in the bushes to help him out. The petrified chickens bolted the scene, leaving Henry to put up his own fight. Fuming with frustration Henry starting lobbing rocks at the losers. Everything suddenly went dark for Henry as Stanley had thrown a small circular boulder directly at Henrys face.

"Well that was fun, I'm feeling a bit peckish wanna get something to eat?" Amy laughed as her and the rest of the losers made their way back to their pile of bikes and rode off into the distance leaving Henry unconscious.

They returned to where they once peacefully sat, back at the park.

"Billy and I are gonna get some ice-creams," Eddie informed the group and walked down to the street to the ice-cream shop ordering four chocolate and four vanilla soft serve ice-creams.

Once the two boy's returned back to the group, a serious expression landed on Lily's face.

"So who's seen the clown?" she asked frightfully wondering if she had gone mad as no one from the group had backed her up.

"I have," chirped in Eddie.

"S-so have I,"

"Me too,"

"Yeah I have,"

"Saw it last night,"

"Ditto,"

"Nope, why haven't I seen been seeing this crap, can only virgins see this?" Richie asked confused.

"Well what if we go around the circle and tell everyone what we saw," announced Mike.

"So who's going first?'

The losers exchanged frightful glances at one another before Bill spoke up.

"I-I will g-go f-f-first,"

Sorry this is a shorter chapter the next chapters will be longer! Make sure to vote and comment on each chapter thank you!!