CHAPTER 5: THE FIRST TOUCH

"Let me drop you off at home and you can help me move in tomorrow!" Ben said, "I could use a woman's touch" he offered a bit more quietly. "I know it's exactly how you want to spend your Sunday."

"Do you want me to bring my friends? They can help too," she replied.

"The more the merrier," he added with a smile. He walked Rey to her door and thanked her again for helping him today.

"You're welcome," she replied and they stood in silence for a second before he pushed her up against her door and kissed her, hard, harder than she was expecting.

She fumbled for her keys mid kiss and unlocked her door, causing them both to fall in to her place quickly and suddenly. The kissing progressed and she lead him to her bedroom, wondering if it was too much.

He followed her, wondering if he had come on too strong. Sometimes he lost control more than he'd like. Her scent was intoxicating, and she tasted like berries and perfection. He wanted to ravish her body with his mouth and taste every inch of her. His desire was getting the best of him. They continued to make out passionately and without apologies. She hit the edge of the bed and sat down. He finally broke their kiss. "Rey" he said. He could see the desire in her eyes. She wanted him too. "We don't have to do this," he said, wondering why he said it.

"If you don't want to, I totally understand, " she said quickly, standing up and wiping her lips. "Sorry, " she said without looking him in the eye.

He grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him, his eyes wild with desire and need. "I want to," he growled at her, pushing her back on the bed. He slowly climbed over her and she inched to the head of the bed. He waited a tortuous amount of time before landing a hard passionate kiss on her again. She was writhing underneath him, surprised, but not displeased, with his forcefulness.

She decided it was her turn to take charge. She broke the kiss and rolled him over, so she sat atop him now. She slowly started to unbutton his black shirt, button by button in the most teasing way. As he chest began to show, her pace quickened, desperate to see his body. He was in heaven and hell simultaneously. She was torturing him in the best way you could imagine. Once his shirt was completely unbuttoned and his bare chest and abs were exposed, she had to take a minute to breathe. He was thick and built. She couldn't get over the pure erotic desire she had for him at this moment. She slid his shirt off his body and took a minute to admire his perfection.

    He couldn't take it anymore and ripped her shirt off over her head and removed her bra in one fell swoop. He didn't have the same patience that she had. He needed to see her at that moment. Her perfect breasts were exposed now and he couldn't help but stare, feeling his hands taking over and wondering to those perfectly erect nipples. He softly but desperately grabbed the outside of her breasts. She arched softly into his touch. This turned him on more than he already was and he felt himself harden more than he ever had before. Ben flipped her on her back again and let his mouth explore her perfect chest. She could feel his kisses start to drop down to her belly. She was wriggling underneath him.

He stood up suddenly, a look in his eyes she hadn't seen before. It almost scared her, but really it just turned her on. He unbuttoned her pants and swiped them off. He was laying there, soaking through her panties and staring as his vulnerable half naked body. She sat up and started to unbutton his pants. Once she had loosened them, she stood up to take them off. As soon as they hit his ankles, he kicked them off with fury. He stood there, all 6'2'' of him, looking both vulnerable and feral at the same time. He pushed her back on to the bed and starting kissing around her thighs and right over her panties. She was breathing heavy but squeezed her thighs together when she felt his kisses. "Ben," she interrupted him and he looked up at her, but didn't stop kissing her, "Ben," she said again, "I've never had anyone... I'm not a virgin, but no one has ever..." she couldn't bring herself to say no one has even gone done on her before.

He stopped momentarily, "Ever? Who have you been dating?"

"I don't date much, and my ex said it wasn't for him," she replied, feeling like she ruined the moment.

"So you ex is a pussy. That's his choice. Do you not want me to?" Ben asked, praying that she would let him. He needed to taste her. He continued the sensual kissing around her thighs and on top of her belly.

"I mean, I've never done it before, so I guess I can't rule it out," she replied, and he felt her thighs unclench. He grabbed the front of her panties and pulled and ripped them off her body, finally exposing her beautiful pussy. He heard her gasp and looked up to see her face. He couldn't wait to please this beautiful woman.