Authors note

Authors Note

Hey boo boos! I'm soooooooo sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I have had..... A lot of stuff in my hands. I have been alone a lot and I have lost a lot of friends. If it weren't for iluvlucy3, warriorlove7, and Sandstorm50575 (I think that's the right name), I would be alone. I just want to thank those guys.... It means a lot for what y'all do for me! Banana; thanks for being that best friend who won't leave me alone. Who won't abandon me and DOSENT care how late I text her she will respond. Thanks for sticking with me and putting up with my weirdness and awkwardness.;). Thanks all my church friends and the most amazing sister ever! I love you guys. Thanks WeirdAuthor810 for knowing what I go through and same goes to jaidirectioner244. Everyone in this paragraph is just awesome and without you guys I just don't know where I would be. Last but definitely not least thank you to my amazing pastor and his daughter! You guys are awesome!!! That's it and sorry for rambling but I had to explain myself. I'm also getting bullied more often then usual so sorry if my chapters suck I'm distracted:(. Yeah...

Pandora helps me through stuff. What helps you?

SSUNICORN