fine

"Wanko, wanko!"

A light slap was felt upon his cheek. Koga blinked his eyes open furiously, ready to yell at the man who had woken him up, his mind immediately stopped him from doing so. Then again, he had to grasp the whole situation before yelling out carelessly because the ground he was lying down on felt nothing like the school floors.

He slowly sat up, hand scratching the side of his head and he looked around. He was surrounded by walls everywhere. Was he in a maze or something? What kind of game had he gotten himself into? He groaned a bit, then looked at the other man he was with, which was none other than Rei himself.

It took him awhile before he finally spoke, though, he certainly did have a lot to ask, he needed to know where he was, first. "Oi, vampire bastard, where are we?"

Upon receiving the question, Rei shrugged a bit, slowly standing up and patting the dusts off his pants. "Beats me, wanko. If I had know then, I would've told you," his voice echoed throughout the maze's walls, and Koga was told of how big the maze was.

"Could this be one of the things that Tokusatsu-otaku had boosted off and about?" Koga knew that his question was rather dumb but he couldn't brush off the possibility of Chiaki recommending the whole school to do stupid things.

Rei thought for a moment, hands crossed and eyes narrowing elsewhere, then he shook his head and sighed. "I'm afraid not, wanko. Morisawa-kun can't be the type to do things to this extent. He wouldn't let anyone get harmed or at least, knocked out."

Silence fell upon the two for awhile, before Koga spoke up again, "Where are the others?"

"If you're talking about Adonis-kun and Kaoru-kun then they went ahead of us, though, they did say they will leave tracks for us to follow, or for them to come back to us."

"So, then, we're on our own? Just Undead? No other units or whatever?"

"Hm... It would be suspicious if it were only us but, there was a couple of times a cannon like sound rang through, and two of our school mates' photos were displayed on a hologram. So, no, we're not the only ones here."

"Who's photos were displayed?"

"Unfortunately, wanko, it was Valkyrie."

His golden orbs widened in surprise and his mouth hung open a bit as he processed the words that came from Rei's lips, "What does it mean..?" though Koga could've guessed it on his own, he didn't want to swallow it down and believe it.

The vampire looked at Koga, a frown upon his face and from his expression, he knew what he had guessed was correct. "...dream.. right? This has to be a dream?"

"If it were a dream, wanko, then you would've woken up long before."

Slamming a fist onto the concrete floor, Koga clenched his jaws and tried to hold his anger. Rei had this sympathetic look upon his face, and he pulled Koga's arm, urging him to stand up. "Come on, wanko, the other two won't wait for us that long," it was another way for him to say 'Don't cry over someone you're not exactly fond off, there are people closer to you that might die soon.' though Rei knew better than to say that.

Koga weakly nodded and got up, soon brushing the other's hand off and began walking off ahead, already catching a glimpse of what seemed like a torn piece of Adonis' school blazer. Perhaps they had a knife or weapon with them, it looked more like it was cut than torn. The thought made him a bit relieved, and the fact that Adonis was strong, made him more relieved and relaxed.

Soon enough Rei followed suit, occasionally complaining on how the sun was draining his energy. Things stayed like that for a pretty long time, and when the sun almost set, they took a break, sitting down and leaning against the walls.