The Department of Mysteries

Kirby Sikowitz pushed his way through the Atrium of the Ministry of Magic. Large swathes of people, employees, swept from one end to the next, all trying to make it to the lifts to reach their respective departments first. 

Kirby scanned through the crowd, spotting a blue-robed Unspeakable heading for the lift up ahead. He checked the watch on his wrist. Two doses of the potion could not be overlapped, as he very well knew, so he'd had to time this perfectly. Kirby slipped his wand from his sleeve as he pushed faster through the crowd, homing in on the Unspeakable's trail. 

The lift door swept open and Kirby was annoyed to see that there were three people in there already, who did not seem as though they were in a hurry to leave. He aimed his wand discreetly and performed a silent Confundus charm. 

The expressions on the elevator occupants went blank and they filed out of the elevator in an oddly militant fashion. 

Kirby glanced over his shoulder and saw a bigger clutch of Ministry employees swarming toward the elevator. He quickened his pace, and just as he'd stepped into the cubicle, he flicked his wand arm again and the door slammed shut behind him. 

Grinning in spite of himself, Kirby turned toward the Unspeakable. "Morning," he said airily. 

"Morning, Sikowitz," the Unspeakable said gruffly. 

Ah, so he knows who I am, Kirby thought. He checked his watch. One and a half minutes. This would be cutting it a bit fine. 

"Level Nine," the Unspeakable said clearly. 

A cool, female voice replied. "Level Nine."

And the elevator began to move. 

Kirby tapped his pocket and felt the bulge of a small flask there. Good. He'd made two batches to coordinate this strategy, and he was just about ready to implement it. As the elevator descended, Kirby raised his wand again and pointed at the Unspeakable's back. 

The Unspeakable turned at the last second and saw him, wand held aloft. He recoiled in alarm. "What are you-?"

"Stupefy!"

There was a blaze of red light and the Unspeakable slumped to the ground, stupefied. 

Kirby didn't have long. He quickly switched robes with the Unspeakable, although the new ones were slightly overlong. Kirby brushed this aside. In mere moments they'd fit him perfectly. He extracted his small flask, popped the top and crouched over the body of his victim before plucking a dark hair from his head. 

Kirby dropped the hair into the potion and swilled it for a few moments. This was the tricky part. Polyjuice potion could go awfully wrong if you overlapped two different doses. Kirby checked his watch and immediately felt his face begin to tingle. 

His dark hair went back to blond. His tanned skin paled once more. Gellert Grindelwald shrugged off his previous disguise before raising the tip of his wand to his lips. 

"Albus," he intoned. "I'm almost at Level Nine. Be ready."

Gellert raised his wand again and murmured a quick incantation. "Expecto Patronum."

Next second a jet of blue light shot out of the end of his wand and phased through the elevator, rushing to deliver its message. 

Gellert winced at the rancid smell of the potion before he took a chug and felt his skin began to crawl as he took on a new form. 

Kirby Sikowitz is an actual character from my 'Guardian Angel' series, so be sure to have a look and leave some comments :)

https://www.wattpad.com/512277210-guardian-angel-the-reckoning-chapter-two-kirby