The fight

I walked towards my car "Hey bitch I beat the reason your dad left was because of how ugly you are " said the queen bitch I mean queen bee this little shit I thought I had already taught her a lesson earlier today " yea and.. " I replied with ease " your brother died because he deserved it " said Lilly aka queen bitch I spun on my heal "know your gonna get it" I managed to growl out before I lunged at her I hit her over and over until someone grabbed my arms and tried to get me off her but I simply elbowed the person and continued to hit her. Finally, someone got me off I raised my hands in surrender I kicked her one last time and spit on her.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~
"Alice what happened I thought the meds were helping, " said my parole officer
"Yeah well you thought wrong" I snapped
"your mom is here do you want to talk to her " "sure, " I said and as soon as I said that I regret it my mom ran in her eyes told me everything she was disappointed, angry, and sad. Her usual beautiful brown hazel eyes held in unshed tears
"Mo.."I started but was caught off by my mom
" no, save it, Alice, you promised "
"Mom I couldn't let her talk like that about my brother"
" you almost killed her Alice "
"I'm sorry"
"I am too, she said ''you have to go live with your dad"
"no mom no please"
I'm sorry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I started but was caught off by my mom" no, save it, Alice, you promised " "Mom I couldn't let her talk like that about my brother" " you almost killed her Alice " "I'm sorry""I am too, she said ''you have to go live with your dad" "no mom no ple...

Angela (Alice mom)