meating duckbutt, bubblegum, and adorable blonde

I finally made it to the class and sat in the back since no one was here and started to read a manga I liked
(Sasuke's POV)
I walked into class and sat down expecting to be swarmed with fangirls but luckily I wasn't. one by one people piled in to the class taking there seats untill iruka finally walked in and started taking roll call. I blanked out untill I heard my name. Sasuke Uchiha, HERE. Shira kitsune.
Who's Shira I thought looking around
Shira POV
"Here" I said standing up from the floor "Shira please come to the front" he said and I walked to the front quietly
Useless girls POV
A new girl, she better not like MY sasuke-kun Cha! I thought to myself
Sasuke POV
Wow, I thought looking at her she's prettier than bubblegum banshee, tsk it'll just be another fangirl anyway
Shira POV
I walked to the front of the class and gave a small wave then looked back at iruka-sensei "ok class this is our new student please introduce yourself" "my name is Shira kitsune and I want to get stronger to earn respect and prove I'm not a usless existance" I said smileing "anyone have questions for Shira?" Iruka asked? "I do iruka sensei" a random pinkett said "do you see any boys you like?" She asked me "the cute blonde and the boy with the adorable puppy on his head" pointing to both of them causing the girls and a duckbutt to go wide eyed and made the two boys blush. " Ok Shira, go sit next to Sasuke, Sasuke raise your hand" I walked over to the seat and sat down next the so called famous Uchiha earning glares from most of the fangirls.