Chapter 49

**KAYLEIGH'S POV**

Ugh I hate packing. It's 4 fucking am. Everyone packed last night and I was busy sleeping and watching CSI to pack. I will be gone for about 5 or so months with little breaks here and there I just don't know what I will need.

I hurdle nearly all of my wardrobe into 3 suitcases and just manage to carry them downstairs.

"Come on Kayleigh, we're going to be late." Calum says as I put on my shoes and attempt to open the door of the house.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"We still need to go over to Ashton's to pick him,Luke and Leah up to go to the airport."

I put my bags in the boot followed by Calum's.

I really can't wait for this, it's not much of a holiday if I'm being honest but it's time away from home.

We are flying out to Dublin in 5 hours for they boys to be playing at Croke Park at 6pm.

We pulled up to Ashton's and everyone climbs into the car.

"You excited for this then Kayleigh?" Leah asks.

"Yeah but it feels weird all of yous are going to be on stage and I'm not."

"I'm only on for the one song." She states

"I know but still."

"Croke Park is HUGE." Ashton says to Luke and Calum changing the subject.

"I know imagine how many people with be there! It's going to be amazing!" Calum replied keeping his eyes on the road.

**LUKE'S POV**

This is an amazing opportunity for us four boys to really show what we can do. Tonight is going to be amazing, for more reasons than one. I really can not wait.

As Calum pulled into the airport car park, there was girls everywhere and we could see everyone else inside.

"We just going to run for it?" Calum laughs.

"Sure why not."

Leah and Kayleigh get out to get the bags and everything and then we follow grabbing the ones that belong to us and walk up to the group of girls to try and get into the airport.

Once we signed a few things and took a couple of photos we finally got in.

We walked over to the desk and check in. All that was left to do now is wait for another 2 hours.

**HARRY'S POV**

Once Luke, Ash, Kayleigh and Leah arrive we all went and sat down at one of the tables.

Leah sat next to me and it was a bit awkward because we haven't really spoken that much.

"So, how long now until the babies?" I ask running my hand through my hair.

"Just over 6 months. I really can't wait." she replies with a massive smile on her face.

"Are you nervous for tonight?" She asks looking up at me.

"I am a bit yeah but I always am before a show. What about you, it's your first live performance and it's in Croke Park, must be nerve racking?"

"Yeah I can feel the butterflies already" she laughs "But I'll only be on stage for about 3 minutes and then I get to run off."

Time seems to fly by as we all make small talk to each other and Louis and Niall fall asleep. Our flight is called to the gates and we finally get to board the plane.

Once we find our seats Me, Louis and Zayn sit together, Kayleigh, Ashton and Liam sit together then there's Michael, Leah and Luke and then Niall and Calum.

**ASHTON'S POV**

"So.." I say to break the silence between me and Kayleigh.

We've been on the plane for about 20 minutes and Liam has already fallen asleep. It's an hour and a half flight and I don't feel like sleeping.

"So.." she replies.

"How are you?" I ask. This is so awkward ugh.

"I'm okay yeah. You??"

"A bit nervous but apart from that I'm good."

"Your hairs nice today. Not that it's not any other day. I just like it like that." I say and I really want to slap myself in the face.

"Ha- thank you." she giggled.

This is going to be one long plane ride.

(A/N I know I said 50 parts but its going to have to be 51 because I felt that it was too long to have as one part so the rest should be up Tuesday or Wednesday x)