twenty six.

{FACETIME CALL}

JOE IS CALLING
ACCEPT OR DECLINE

"hey ya nut."

"why are you calling me a nut?"

"i don't know because i want too. how was today?"

"uneventful. i went to a farmers market, and then i played some guitar and now i'm making myself some dinner because dalton and them are coming over. how about you squirt?"

"table reading for season two of 13 reasons. i hate table readings,they absolutely suck. but i'm glad to see the cast again. just not looking forward to how busy i'll be."

joe laughed a bit.
"you're so cute."

"what? you know how i am. i'm like the laziest person on the earth. especially since i just want to go home and see my family for thanksgiving but i don't think i'll be able too."

"well uh.."

"joe... what did you do?"

"well, me and juliet talked and remember how you told me you were homesick? i knew how booked you were, so she moved some things around so you could go home for a week."

fanna's eyes widened
"JOE!!! YOURE SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW?!"

he had a smirk on his face as he went over to his table and pulled out two tickets.
"we leave in two days. you deserve fan."

"joe, you're the best. thank you so much. i'll pay you back."

"don't. you're still my favorite girl after all. just let me spoil you, okay?"

a rapid blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked down in her lap.
"okay.."

"hey fan?"

"yeah joe?"

"i love you."

she paused for a minute, until a soft smile appeared on her face.
"i love you too joey. thank you."

ENDED FACETIME CALL