Chapter 2: My First Time

Now, you'd think I killed from the anger someone had caused me. It was the other way around. The only person I loved. Poppy I called her. The love of my life. She didn't know about my feelings for her for I never confessed them to her. I am sure she had no interest in me, no job, didn't drink, just stood and observed at events, had nothing in common with her other than our shared trait of brown eyes. I still couldnt ever think about leaving her side, nor letting her leave mine. Thats exactly what she tried to do. She had just decided we should be, as she put it friends with benefits Of course I agreed, hoping it would grow into something more. My mother was gone, for she was being investigated at the time for the murder of my father. Because of the absence of my mother, Poppy and I took advantage of our alone time. My first time was going amazing, I felt love with a human body so close to me. She wanted to leave right in the middle. Her reason was I was too rough, too much for her to handle. Not a compliment when my goal was to get her to fall in love with my lonely ass. She walked towards the door, still putting on her dress. Watching her rushing to leave me made my eyes water. I couldnt let her leave, I just couldnt. I wanted to love her I wanted to be loved by her. I knew I had to do something before she leaves and never returns to my arms. Two tears had rolled down my cheek. While she was putting on her heels containing multiple straps I picked up a belt and went up to her from behind and strangled her. Seems simple right? Maybe, but would you like to struggle to breathe, remember your mistakes, your loved ones, your sins, your life while you slowly die? Think about that for a while Yeah I thought so. After I had confirmed she was dead, I didnt think much about it. All I knew was she didnt leave and she now never could. What beautiful eyes she had, what long beautiful hair. Such a shame.