30

"Am I that dumb that I didn't notice Y/N dyed her hair?" Guren asked out of nowhere.

"Now that you mentioned it. Wow she really did dye her hair!" Shinya exclaimed.

You three were walking to the place Guren said your next mission will be. You were up in front while the two were behind.

"How far is it?" You whined. You had to run all the way to your post only to walk to another place which does not sound fair at all.

"I don't want to walk all the way there!" You complained. (A/N: Shut up you brat //slapped.)

"I don't want to walk all the way there either but do you hear me complaining?!" Guren fought back.

"Pfft! I got you guys covered." Shinya said walking away from you and Guren and going in an alley.

You looked at Guren confused, he shrugged his shoulders in reply. Suddenly, you hear an engine roar to life and a dark red ferrari slowly went out of the alley while booming loud music from it's radio.

The car stopped infront of you and the windows rolled down to reveal Shinya in the driver's seat with a smirk.

"Hop in."

"You do know ferraris only have two seats right?" Guren states.

"Shit."

~~~~~

How the hell did this happen? You thought to yourself while sitting cross legged on the roof of the car feeling the breeze on your hair while listening to some music fron underneath.

You sighed since your throat hurt after arguing with Guren for half an hour about who will sit on the place you are in. He literally used the superior elderly card on you just so he could sit inside the car.

Gentleman my ass.

You felt your leg falling asleep so stretched them and rested them on the windshield. You felt knocking from underneath.

"HEY BRAT! WE CAN'T SEE ANYTHING BUT YOUR FATASS LEGS! GET THEM OFF THE WIDSHIELD BEFORE WE CRASH!" Guren yelled from the window with his head sticking out.

You rolled your eyes and folded your legs back. Looking up, you saw an old building with military jeeps sorrounding the area.

"Guess we're here then."

Short filler chapter cuz I'm a lost jerk who don't know what to do yet. Bear with me please. :">