Capítulo seis: Bloody 'ell

I couldn't tell the full story to them, after our blood bound between André and I, I couldn't tell them what happened afterwards, it was to heartbreaking.
All the murder, deceit, lies... it took a toll on me, Although Juaco has kept preserving me about what happened Maia kept on telling me that I'm leaving things out. I told the that robbers came to my home when I was helping André with his homework and tried to steal things, that I ran after on of them who managed to take our microwave, which was rickety and broken, and I ended up throwing him over a cliff, I don't know how I did it but my lie actually worked, it was horrible that I had to lie to my favourite brother but it was that or telling them the truth that I killed humans and Voltarians.

I lied to them, except for Maia, oh Maia...

"You lied to us, you imbécil," that was the greeting that I got the next morning once I gotten out the house and began sketching at the backyard. I know Juaco told me that I shouldn't, but I couldn't help myself. I turned my head to look Maia in the eye, those same eyes that I've come accustomed to, those same eyes that people say are brown. I shook my head as I stared at her, she has been healing quite well her arm has been turning into the same shade as her other body parts her hair has grown 'till waist length, her eyes became more focuses and her attention span was more attentive so to say.

She wore one of her creations. An long sleeved mid-calf length dress, with lace trimmings and the words, 'De Ametralladora', with the way she was glaring at me like that no wander she is The Machine Gun.

"Whatever do you mean dearest sister of mine?" I said, plastering a huge grin on my face taking time off from my sketching to look at her in the eye, those eyes that glared holes and reached to the deepest pits of that have harboured my soul and kept me in that gaze as she raked up and down my body, covered in paint and dust that I've picked up in the ground, with all her petunias and lilies scattered on the ground, there is no wonder how angry she must feel.

"You lied to me, and don't call me your dearest sister!" she shouted, her voice waking up the birds that were living in the neighbouring trees. Here eyes were blazing out of their sockets as she looked at me, roaming over my face and body, and to me the way she must be looking at me was spot in a compliment. With my pyjama pants that had skulls on and an old worn out plaid shirt equip with her slippers I looked like perfection in the making.

"You lied to Juaco and I, you lied to the children," I told them u came from Mars and that the moon is made up of cheese, everyone knows that, "you lied to the paperboy, Mr Mariachi, your parents and the dog. So, in general, you lied to everybody and the most important person is me, Anná, me. Why did you have to lie to me? I thought we had a connection."

At this point I wasn't looking at her, I turned to continue my sketching, in which I had to momentarily stop just to look at the wailing train named Maia Lopez Signara Carnado.

"I don't know what you mean, but I didn't lie to anybody." I concluded, giving my sketch the final line in my artwork, we were standing in front of the house, where most of the people that live in these parts of towns the high society parts, have their newspapers delivered for them and don't have to run all the way to the store just to buy one, where there houses can be any colour they want without the fear of it being spray painted the next morning, except for a particular household with a particular artistic mind they are inhabiting.

My artwork-no-my masterpiece is an early sketch. I'm working on my cubism consisting of a woman on the left and her skull on the right, it's a remainder of the greatest festival of all of Mexico that is still to come.

El día de los Muertos

Or, The day of the dead.

It's the same day as my birthday, all the way in November, which still gives me eight months to prepare for, and within these eight months I've only gotten to go to jail twice, caused a ruckus more than ten times, done unexplainable things ones and lost the trust of my parents.

"Anná, you did something and your not even thinking about it." Maia said, walking towards me with her hands in her pockets, her long hair falling over her face as she stopped I front of me and crouched down, she took her hands out of her pockets again, extended them and took the eye-glasses that I wore off. I only wear them when I'm sketching or reading, other than that I can see without my glasses perfectly.

I stared at her, looking deep into her eyes, pools of black that took me into different dimensions, those same eyes that taught André how to shape shift, those same eyes that taught Melodía how to change into her Voltarian War uniform without using an element, the same eyes that were reading my mind and finding a way to iow what happened that unfaithful night at the casino. "Your never going to know, I promised Meodia that I'll never tell a living soul why happened," I said, looking sadly in her eyes, she had no makeup on, except for her lips that look as if she indeed put Vaseline, "her last wishes were for me to not tell a soul, her direct wishes. I'm sorry if I lied to you and Juaco, but I can't tell you-"

"What if I find out for myself? What if I enter the dark caverns of your mind and fish out all the hidden proofs of what happened on that day? I know that someone reopened a portal and I know it wasn't one of ėoThs portals. It was a Līt portal that was reopened, one of the ancient portals that awoke an ancient being of Voltar, Anná."

The two ancient Voltarian, the two ancient Kåhkø and Kåhŵø, the first Ones with elemental powers in Voltar that shook the planet. Līt and Därknæ. They are the only two that have vanished ever since the war, I was there when the war happened, I was there when Därknæ invoke her fury unto Voltar, but to have opened an ancient portal, that is not what I did. It might have been what those ėoTHit were up to when we saw them, or maybe it was when André wanted to shut down the portal.

"Well then," Maia said when we stayed in silence for a long time, "then I'll find out for myself!"

I was to late to move, in a flash Maia was on me, her legs straddling me as my head hit the soil. She took my wrists and brought it up over my head, her face plastered in a mischievous smile staring into my eyes.

"Maia, don't do this, you won't like it."

What she wants to do is a chant called 'amn sįg ko, it is a ritual in which, rēdėr (s), use when they are truth seeking and when they want to see what happened in the past by a dead or a being which is alive. They are used by every rēdėr I know when they go on missions. And the person that uses it to most, mostly on her husband, is my sister-in-law, Maia.

She stared into my eyes, her smile still in her face, that was until she stared into my eyes more intensely, her Somalis wavered into a thin line then nothing, her first full minutes were like that, until her eyes grew wide in shock.

Her eyes in which were staring at me like an artist staring at an artwork grew the size of saucers, her mouth dropped open as she looked at me. And then it was full of horror.

"Bloody 'ell."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year!

And sorry for the other people (including myself) who has to go to work two weeks from now.
Nothing more greater that a cliffhanger on a Tuesday, right?

Wrong!

I had to make this chapter short because the family came over and my Abuelo is constantly in my room trying to get anything to do with my chilli collection. We're the same! And to think that Christmas wasn't that bad

Comment and Vote!!!

KILLERZEE 23