Ryan amd Stormie

*PREVIOUSLY ON RAURA: A NEW BEGINNING

Laura: awe theses are so cute. I love them (put it in one hand then wrapped her arms around his shoulder bringing him into a hug)

*NOW*

Laura: thank you Ross. I love them. They are pretty.

Ross: I am ready to party

Laura: then (let go and started to walk off with him)

Ross:(started to walk with Laura) we are here

Laura: I am going to go sit down.

Ross: alright Laura be careful

Laura:(went to the chair while Ross was talking too all his friends except for one)

????: hey sexy

Laura: what the hell Ryan? What are you doing here? And stop calling me that.

Ryan: well, I can't help it. Your body is just like a super model.

Laura: whatever. Just get away from me.

Ryan: how about no? I wont go away. i really love you Laura

Laura: no you don't! All you want is my body. I know you Ryan!

Ryan: oh do you now?(pushed her on the couch and started to kiss her)

Laura: ROSS!

Ross:(looked around and saw Ryan on Laura kissing her) what the hell Ryan?

Ryan:(stopped kissing her) I'm drunk. Sorry if I can't help it. Your girlfriend just is adorable and beautiful.

Ross: oh yes she is. Damn it! You got me off topic

Ryan: I know how to do that (laughed)

Laura: this isn't a laughing matter! Soon or later my baby will come. And people keep hurting me. It's a bad thing for the baby

Ryan: yep. I love you Laura

Laura: no you don't! just like I said you want me for my body not me.

Ryan: oh yes I do. It is impossible to stay away.

Laura: just stop! I don't love you and never will! I love Ross. And only Ross.

Ross: I love you too and only you

Laura: Ryan. Just leave me and my baby alone. I will never ever come too you. Your just weird and all you want is sex. You wouldn't even know how to treat a lady.

Ryan: only with you. You're the beautiful-est girl up in this place.

Laura: go over to those girls over there. Just leave me alone

Ryan: whatever I still love you

Laura: I bet you don't even know what love is. Don't use a word unless you know what it means and can show it (walked to Ross)

Ryan:(left)

Ross: you didn't even need me to protect you. You're so strong

Laura: can we just go its getting late and I don't have time for the stupidity Ryan had just gave me. That guy doesn't even look like he can even love a person.

Ross: yeah.

Laura:(went to her room. Ross went into his room. They both changed into there PJ's. Went to sleep Laura couldn't sleep. She went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and saw a small baby bump) it's growing! I look fat. (put her hands on her stomach and rubbed on it) ah this hurts. I need to go to Stormie. She had 5 kids.(went outside and ran to Stormie's door)

*BEFORE LAURA SHOWED UP*

Stormie: Honey I am going to get in the shower. you wanna get in with me?

Mark: no not right now

Stormie: alright (got in the shower)

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Mark:(opened the door) hello Laura? What brings you here?

Laura: well the baby is hurting me.

Stormie: WHO'S AT THE DOOR?

Mark: LAURA!

Stormie: SHE BETTER GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!

Mark: WHY HONEY?

Stormie: I WILL BE OUT IN A MINUTE! (got out of the shower. put on her cloths wrapped the towel on her hair. Walked out) she better get out this minute!

TO BE CONTINUED*

[Edit is complete... What's her problem? Well, comment and vote. If you're liking it so far follow me. Bye.