Chapter 1

---

Izuku stared at the computer in front of him with boredom. His green eyes drifted over the document he is currently encoding.

He sighs.

He managed to qualify the requirements needed for the Police Force and now he's under the supervision of the police detective, Naomasa Tsukauchi.

He's rather young to be in the Police Force but he had done exceptionally as the chief had told him. He's not yet allowed to go on Police raids so he had to stay back in the boring office.

It's not like then office itself is bad because he have his own desk and computer where he can work. The only problem about this is that he's always stuck with encoding and gathering information.

Gathering information is something he's rather great at because even though his dreams were crushed when he learned he doesn't have any quirks, he still gathered information about Pro Heroes and Villains alike.

The police detective only knew he gather information about the villains' quirks and their weaknesses but he never mentioned to the man that he also gather from the Pro Heroes.

He fears that he might not react to it positively.

Izuku looked around to see if there are others around but when he saw none, he slumped against his chair before stretching.

Another sigh escaped his lips as the tension on his body slowly disappears. He's been stuck in this chair for 5 hours now and his lower back's starting to tingle.

"You know you can get out of that chair if you want, nobody's stopping you."

The voice made Izuku jump slightly. He glanced behind him and saw Tsukauchi smiling down at him.

The green-haired teen immediately stood up before bowing his head in respect, "Sir."

"Midoriya-kun, didn't I told you that you don't have to be so formal all the time," the detective sighed before glancing at the clock, "Besides, it's lunch time, I doubt you're going to get lunch again."

Izuku felt his cheeks heat up at that. The detective had caught him once before. He decided that he doesn't want to get lunch that day but it didn't turned out well.

Tsukauchi brought his gaze back at the green-haired teen, "How about we go out to buy some lunch?"

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows, "But, sir-"

"Don't worry; I'll pay for the food so let's get out of this stuffy room."

When the teen glanced up his supervisor's eyes, his protest died almost instantly. He knew he lost the battle without it even starting.

Izuku nodded his head, "Alright."

---

They decided to go eat at the local ramen store down the street. Tsukauchi didn't let him pick the food because he knew the teen would pick the cheapest on the menu.

The man ordered two large bowls of ramen with sh*t ton of dressing on top. The teen can already feel his stomach protesting.

"Itadakimasu." Izuku muttered before breaking his chopsticks apart. It's like that this is the first time the detective shouldered his food but this always left his mouth tasting bitter. He had his own money; he just wanted to save up money for future purposes because he can't always just rely on his distant relatives. They're already struggling with their own problem, he's lucky he's smart and hard-working otherwise he cannot pay for his studies.