Duck Book

Yo, it's ya boi Sam (again)

So, I'm assuming a lot of you may be confused about the title, it's legit just an inside joke between me and Onyx. So, Onyx and I did a thing, and i'm gonna write about it and she has to be okay with it lol. Also, it'll mostly be me posting on her account since she's busy with Uni, but she'll upload when she can :)

Also this is gonna be short af, so don't expect much lol

Word Count: 747 words

Genre: memes and suggestiveness

Warnings: mature language and sexy talking lmao

Your P.O.V

My phone flashes again, making me groan in annoyance. I know exactly what it is, and I know exactly who it is. Another snapchat. Another fuck boy. 'Why doesn't he just leave me alone?' I think to myself, and that's when (best friends name) walks in and sits on the couch beside me.

"What's wrong?" They ask with their mouth full of cereal. I huff and show them the lockscreen of my phone, where the notification still remains, unopened. "Is Dan still trying to chat you up?" They ask, and I nod. It's true, I had someone trying to chat me up and his name was Dan, or Daniel or whatever I don't even care.

"He just won't go away..." I whinge, pouting as I look at the notification, decided on what I should do about it.

"Give him what he wants, tease him, sext him; i don't know." They say, stuffing more cereal into their mouth. And with that suggestion I roll my eyes. I mean, sexting isn't particularly hard (wink) i'm just not that great at it. And also, sexting would do the opposite of what I want, I want him to go away, but maybe this could work.

"You know i can't sext to save my life."

"Then give me your phone."

"What?"

"You heard give me your phone, I'll take care of it." And with that, I'm handing over my pride and joy, as well as my dignity that lies in the hands of my best friend.

"Don't make me regret doing this." I say sternly. They jost roll their eyes as they press the snapchat icon, going in deep. I watch intently over their shoulders, watching the replies and what's being typed.

"He wants to be called 'Daddy?' that's so basic!?" It's true. Daddy is dying. Fight me on this I dare you.

"Boys are weird I swear to god" They say typing a new response into to the snapchat chat. I read what's being said once again, feeling kinda weird about it. I mean, I'm awkward as fuck, but I'm not being portrayed as awkward.

"You're literally making me sound like someone who does this for a living like, what? Also, that's not my bra size." I correct, watching them answer Dan's question about my bra size.

"Sweetie, that's what sexting is. You gotta act like you know what you're doing and know what you're talking about. Also, he wants boob pics. Yes or no?"

"Hard pass" I say. Scrunching up my face. Fuck boys. Ugh.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do." And then, it's back to work for (best friends name)

***like 30 minutes later***

"Has he given up yet?" I ask, laying on (best friends name)'s lap, watching as they continue to type.

"Nope, this one's quite persistent" They sigh, setting the phone down for a little while, leaving the chat open.

Dan: come one baby, just a pic and that's all
(Y/N): is this not satisfactory enough ;)
Dan: of course it is baby girl, just one pic?
(Y/N): hmmmm, I could, or you could send me a vid? ;)
Dan: that sounds great, but i desperately need the pic, it'll help me with the video ;)

Jesus fucking christ.

"Dude, I don't want a video of him with his dick out! I just want him to go away" I exclaimed, being absolutely over this entire situation.

"Hush, i know what I'm doing okay, he'll go away soon, I promise" They reply back, continuing to furiously type on my phone.

I decide that I'm totally over this whole snapchat thing, and decide to go to my bedroom and lay down and be lazy. And once I lay down, I reach for my phone, remembering that it's not there, and it's in the hands of my weirdo best friend.

"Ugh, why are boys like this?" I mutter to myself, finding myself getting bored without my phone. And then (best friends name) bursts into my bedroom.

"Dude dude dude dude dude we got a video!" goddamn why did I let this happen?