Chapter 3

(Y/n POV)

As we all look through the cave together, our flamethrowers ready. We saw 4 dead bodies. "How many campers you said went missing (Y/n)"? Dean asked. "5. One of them can still be alive". I said. We then heard growling. "Looks like someones home for supper". Dean says. We walked farther into the cave and found a girl she looked alive. I went over to her and checked her pulse. Her heart was beating. "Hey. Wakey, wakey". I said. She shot up scared and let out a scream. I covered her mouth.

"Listen, ma'am, we're here to save you. I'm Sam, that's Dean, over there is Cas and the one covering your mouth is (Y/n). We need you to not scream or its gonna come. Ok"? Sam was trying to reason with her. She nodded her head slowly and I took my hand from her mouth. Dean helped me get her down. "(Y/n) get her out of the cave and to safety". Dean told me. I looked at him. "What? I'm not doing that this is my hunt. Why do I have to get her to safety? Can you are Sam do it?".

"(Y/n) we don't have time for this. That's an order". Dean told me. I gave him a bitch face and helped the lady up and we started walking I helped her as she limped. And then while we were close to the exit. We heard a loud growl. We turned around and the Wendigo was right there coming towards us. "Aww. Shit". I said. Then there was a running. "Hey! Assbutt"! I looked and Cas was there and threw the flamethrower at the Wendigo killing it. I got the lady out of the cave and sat her by a tree, waiting for Sam and Dean to come out.

"Cas why weren't you with Sam and Dean"? I asked him. "Because Dean told me to come and watch you". He told me. He can't be serious right? Dean doesn't even trust me to get people to safety. I really don't understand why he doesn't trust me. I can handle monsters on my own. For now on I'm doing what i want. "Cas why did Dean tell you to watch me"? I asked him. "He said he doesn't want you to get hurt. And that lady needs to get to safety quick".

I nodded my head. I'm not mad at Cas he probably doesn't even understand why I'm upset. I get can feel my emotions but he not very good at the understanding part. "I sense something is bothering you". He told me directly. "Its nothing". I said. He nodded then stared at me. And after a while of him staring at me and me pretending not to notice, Sam and Dean finally showed up. "We see that you guys killed the wendigo. Did you guys you know. Think about calling us"? Dean asked voice raising a little. "We don't have serves out here". I told him. And got up.

"Now someone get the girl. And I'm going to some club and I'll be back in an hour". I told them. "Why are you going to a club? You don't like them". Sam asked. "Yeah, but i got some personal business to take care of". I told them. "Please don't tell me you're a secret stripper". Dean said. "What the hell is wrong with you"? I asked him. And then I left. So let's just say a Wendigo isn't the only thing in this town. There is a club of Vamps at least 6 of them right by a teen club. And kids have been going missing.

Since Dean thinks I'm just a baby I'll show him what i can do. I am a Winchester after all. Later today i went to the club just to hide my Vamp stuff there without Sam and Dean knowing. I got my machete, bow and arrow, and the dead man's blood. And went a mile up the road to a broken down house. I got an arrow dipped it in the blood and shot one of the Vamps with it, that was outside. The second Vamp looked around and saw me. I smiled and waved and shoot the arrow in his head. I ran down to them. And used my machete to cut their heads off. Saw another one coming around the house towards me i rolled into a bush.

It looked at the decapitated Vamps and when it walked closer to me I cut it's head off. After i went into the house. It looked better on the inside then it does the outside. I heard moaning. And made a disgusted face. I went to where the sound came from. And opened the door to see a girl and a boy vamp kissing. I quickly cut both their heads off and by then i was covered in so much blood. "Man I'm gonna need a shower". I was looking for the last Vamp. "Come here bitch. My blood tastes good"! I yelled. I then cut myself to draw it out. I waited then was attacked.

My machete flew but i saw my arrow that was covered in dead man's blood. And i stab it in the face flood flew on my face and i pushed him off of me. To get my machete and quickly took his head off. I sighed in victory i got some gasoline from out the kitchen and poured it everywhere I drug the threw bodies in the house and made sure my prints were on anything. And I got my flamethrower out and. "Burn in hell bitches". I said and lot the house on fire. I put my weapons in my backpack. And went to the motel. Sam and Dean texted me they were at.

Once I made it i quickly shut the door and made sure no one saw me go in. Because I'm still covered in blood. Sam, Dean, and Cas turned from there conversation to look at me. They quickly got up, when they saw me covered in blood. "(Y/n), who did this"? Sam asked. "No one". I told him. "Bull shit. Are you ok? Where are you cut"? Dean asked. Cas came and cleaned me. "This blood does not belong to (Y/n)". Cas said. "Where were you"? Dean asked. "I took down a next of Vamps". I told him.

"Why didn't you ask us for help"? Sam asked. "Because i can handle 6 Vamps by myself". I said. "There was 6"!? They yelled asked shocked. "Yes". I told them. "I do not see the problem isn't she a hunter". Cas said. "O my fucking god thank you Cas". I thanked the angle for telling them I'm a hunter too. Sam glared at me for my language. "You are a hunter and a Winchester that said". Dean said. "Good job baby sister". They both said. I smiled and them. "Thanks, big bro's". I said.