School

Isabelle's POV

After talking with Jake and going back down stairs to eat breakfast I go up to my room take a shower (outfit up top) and I brush my teeth and just leave my hair natural. Adding a bit of mascara to my already long lashes. Grabbing my backpack then going down stairs to see Jake waiting for me. When he sees me he smiles and asks if I'm ready and I nod my head yes. So we head out the door to his new blue corvette stingray. While I have a darker blue corvette stingray.

We only need one though so we take his because I don't feel like driving. While he is putting the key in the ignition I change the station to 105.3 and helium by Sia plays and I sing to it not realizing that we are already parked at school and him staring at me with a lot of emotions. Admiration, love , and I think I see a bit of lust. Maybe I'm just going crazy or it's just the mate bond. After he realizes that he's been staring at me he clears his throat and turns off the car.

Jake and I open our doors at the same time with everyone staring at us. While walking into school with my brother or should I call him my mate, oh well whatever but he's hot on my tail. Then I see my best friend lils and she comes up and hugs me telling me happy birthday while Jake goes his own way with his popular friends.

I could be popular if I wanted to but I'm perfectly happy having only a couple friends. When the bell rung, indicating that school was about to start lils and I start heading to our locker that we share and then I see a bunch of pictures of me and lils and some are with Jake.

That makes me smile lils told me that wasn't all. Realizing she did that made me almost cry, there isn't a better person to call my friend than her. I thank her then I open the locker to see a box and I tell her I will open it later and hugged her. After that I realized that I don't need to put anything in there so I shut it and head to first period.
(Time skip)

After fifth period I have lunch. I'll have lunch if the bell ever rings then finally after what felt like forever I hear the dinging noise and run out of the classroom feeling a pain not like any other and I don't know why. I don't know have any classes with Jake except lunch and free period which is last hour meaning we can just go home early. After opening the doors of the cafeteria a strong smell of nature hits me.

I look around and spot Jake. And walk as fast as I can without anyone noticing my rush. When I finally get to him he stands up smiles then hugs me. Without anyone noticing we inhale each other's sent for comfort then quickly sit down next to each other holding hands under the table, so no one would know.

Sorry it's short