Scent

Scent

What is scent?

You smell it everywhere

The scent of people, the scent of life and the scent of death

Every day, every night, every year, every second you have to bear it

The scent of rotting corpses that rot under the earth and did rot an will rot. The scent of their decayed bodies pouring out and they slowly crumble to earth of which you live and from which you eat.

The scent of workers who crowd the streets and footpaths and have no time but enough time to lie and cheat and crawl their bosses in the ass. And those bosses who let themselves be apple-polished and apple-polish their own bosses as well.

The scent of the rich, the millionaires and billionaires who got time, who got money, who got luxury and who bring luxury back to time and thus live in an eternal cycle that will never end and from which they will never escape.

The scent of children who play and are carefree and who do not worry because they are not worried yet. And yet they have fears and doubts and they worry about nothing and everything.

The scent of neglected souls in streets and under bridges of town and city. Their minds confused since a long time and their bodies only vegetate and no longer exist. Those who are no longer and no longer will be and if they have ever been can only be known by themselves, if they know anything else at all and they will take their secret and their story to the grave and nobody will care.

The scent of the living dead who are only a walking husk with a lot of changing husks and who live only on the outside but have been dead on the inside for a long time. Those suffering from depression and whose nerves are no longer existent and who pretend to breathe, to talk, to go and to sleep although they can no longer be regarded as human. Those who are corroded by grief and sorrow and who find no support in the spinning and processing society and who perish miserably and are not even looked at.

The scent of those fanatical believers who are so intent on their thinking that they can and want no longer accept another opinion and repent by shaming their bodies and punishing others for sins. Those who no longer know who they once were and who whitewash their new lives and try to convince others of their sickness called sect and who get themselves a mission to revolutionize the world and confess the entire humanity.

The scent of those who are limited to old traditions and do not want to expand their limited horizon and talk about the old days where red-haired women were allowed to be burned alive as witches and where homosexuals were punished with torture and death since the marriage was only allowed to man and woman. Those who still are behind the curve and have never seen the light of the sun.

The scent of murderers and assholes who glorify violence and who trample others and who like the idea that they are better and smarter than anyone else. Those who got the goal to conquer the world and the universe and who want to realize their plans by whatever means available to them and if they do not, others will have to suffer fort hem to feel better. Those who think they have the world to their feet and they can do anything with it and demand anything from it whatever they want and desire, always with the aim of enslaving everything and everyone.

The scent of putrefaction, of devised souls, of incurable diseases, of envy and of death

The scent of dizziness and lies, of coldness, of emptiness and of darkness

Scent