32. I SCREWED UP

Wattpad wasn't putting up notifications for my updates but I hope they will fix that soon.
Here is another one for you guys.
Hopefully you will see it as soon as I post it.
ENJOY

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
💭😄😄😄😄😄💭
😄😄🎩😄🎩😄😄
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
😄🌹😄😄😄🌹😄
😄😄🌹🌹🌹😄😄
💭😄😄😄😄😄💭
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's POV

Luhan, Kyungsoo, Tao, Seohyun, Taemin, Sunny, Yoona, Daniel, Tiffany, Daehyun, Irene and Taeyeon all sat quietly in the hospital waiting room.

Everyone was shocked when Taeyeon ran outside struggling to speak with tears running down her eyes.

"Taeyeon, what's wrong?" Irene was the first to rush to her aid.

"Baek...he...fell...stairs...help..." She wasn't making any sense but as soon as Kyungsoo heard Baekhyuns name he rushed into the house.

When he screamed Baekhyun's name everyone came rushing into the house to find an unconscious Baekhyun at the bottom of the stairs with blood covering half his face while the rest stained the carpet.

"Someone call an ambulance!" Kyungsoo screamed and at that moment Mr. Lee appeared and took action.

He was very worried about Baekhyun and made sure the ambulance was there within ten minutes.

"OH NO BAEK. DON'T DIE OR I WILL KILL YOU!" Kyungsoo said but his friends knew that was how he expressed his grief.

Luhan was crying and Tao held back his tears as he comforted the other male.

Yoona, Tiffany and Sunny were also in tears. In the few weeks they were there they actually got to become friends with Baek.

For Tiffany, it was after their sing off but they got along very well after.

Honestly everyone liked Baek and hated to see him this way.

Soon he was taken to the hospital and no one stayed behind.

Mr. Lee was busy filling in the paperwork by the front office when Kris, Sehun and Kai arrived.

"Baby," Kai was the first to speak as Kyungsoo ran into his embrace.

Luhan was still sobbing in Tao's embrace and gave the males a nod as he continued to comfort his friend.

"Where's Baek?" Kai asked.

"Is he okay?" Sehun asked.

"What happened?" Kris asked.

"Baek is in... surgery right now... We have no... idea if he is okay ...no one has ...told us anything... I have no idea what... happened. We just found ...him at the bottom ...of the stairs." Kyungsoo struggled to speak but was relieved when all the words came out.

"Yeah. How did Baek end up like that? Care to explain Taeyeon? Considering you were the first one to see Baek and call for help," Taemin asked with a suspicious look.

He knew Taeyeon didn't like Baekhyun and she had already done some spiteful things to the younger male because of jealousy.

"I...I...I..."

(I know you're all wondering if she's going to tell the truth or not)