Alone

[a/n]: Stream Heart Shaker :D

Also, I'm repeating, this is a 2yeon fic!

***

After practicing alone for three straight hours alone, Yoo Jeongyeon thought it would be best to head to their dorm and just take a rest since everybody else has their own schedule that day.

The three youngest were still in school and the Japan-line was practicing their Korean language in the company.

"Jihyo, I'll be going first." She approached their leader who was in another studio room not so far from where she was.

"Oh, you're going home already?" Jihyo pouted. "I was hoping we'd grab a snack or maybe some ice cream later."

"Oh," Jeongyeon unknowingly scratched her arms. "I'm a bit tired, I think I'll just head home first. I feel like I haven't slept for years." She chuckled, running her fingers through her short, silver hair this time.

Jihyo saw her friend's eyes and she somehow felt her tiredness through the darkened skin under her eyes. "Alright, I'll just ask manager-unnie to come with me then." She smiled, tapping Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"Next time, I promise. We'll go together."

"Okay! You go ahead and take a rest."

"I'll see you at home, okay?"

"Of course, see you then!"

***

The moment their dorm's lock beeped open, Jeongyeon instantly heard the noise that Nayeon was making. She just bought this karaoke thing last week and she couldn't stop using it whenever she can. And it was so noisy. It wasn't annoying, yes, but she thought she'd at least have some quiet time in the dorm alone.

"Unnie, what are you doing here? I thought you went to the uni?"

"Oh, turns out, the professor is out of town for the week and so no classes!" Nayeon explained, not taking the mic away from her mouth.

Jeongyeon was wrong, this was annoying. Her head was throbbing and the noise just made it worse.

"Who are you here with?" The taller girl looked around.

"No one. Our managers are buying some groceries- oh wait this is my favorite part!" Nayeon couldn't stop singing into the microphone, even dancing to the rhythm of it.

"Jeez, can you stop that? Or turn it down a little." The short-haired girl complained, slumping herself on their large couch in the living room.

She could so easily just go to her room that she shares with Momo but she wanted to talk to Nayeon first to turn the volume down of her new karaoke machine because she wanted to catch some sleep, unbothered.

"You killjoy. Come on, join me instead!" The eldest said. Singing a rather upbeat song funnily. "Come on!"

"Unnie, I want to sleep, would just lower the volume down?"

"Nope!"

Jeongyeon stood up to tap their eldest member's arms to gain her attention.

"What?" Nayeon said into the mic, yet again.

Jeongyeon sarcastically smiled at her unnie. "Shut up,"

Nayeon only smiled at seeing Jeongyeon annoyed off her butt. She liked seeing her annoyed and so she had a very special skill of annoying Yoo Jeongyeon more than all the members combined.

"Come on, just enjoy this with me!" Nayeon, continuing her funny dance, placed the mic in front of Jeongyeon's lips and motioned her to sing.

"Shut up," Jeongyeon said into it, standing still.

Nayeon took this as a cue to simply sing louder than she already was, leaving Jeongyeon where she was standing.

"Nayeon-unnie!" Jeongyeon shouted.

The shorter girl laughed as she looked back at her friend.

"Turn. It. Down." The silver-haired girl glared at the older one.

"Make me," Nayeon simply smiled tauntingly.

Without thinking properly and just the serenity that she so desires in her head, Yoo Jeongyeon grabbed Im Nayeon's face with both her hands, cupping it in and just leaned over to put her lips into hers.

Nayeon's eyes widened before she closed it, entranced at the moment both their lips made contact. She never imagined this was how their first kiss was going to be.

The kiss did shut her up.

Jeongyeon finally took a step back, boring her gazes at Nayeon's eyes which was now widened again and noticed how her pupils dilating as she stood there speechless.

"There." She pointed out with a smirk before turning her back on her and headed into her room.

-END-

[a/n]:  Hey! Would you look at that! Turns out, I write slash fics too! LOL.

So okay, I'm completely obsessed with TWICE and I can pair them up with each other and it'd still make sense. Hahaha I love those dorks.

Anyway, whatever happens next is up to you. Did Nayeon follow Jeongyeon inside the room?  idk. Whatever, it's up to your imaginationsssss :D