•42•

Yoongi's POV

I knocked on the door and Hobi opened them with a huge smile. I let Ah Ro in first and then walked in after her closing the door behind me.

"So... why did you call me so sudden?" I asked as me and Hobi were slowly walking towards Zoey's living room. "Well..." he said and grabbed Zoey's hand. "Look at her hand" he said smiling and she showed me her beautiful hand, but something was diffrent. There was a fucking ring on her finger.

"Oh my god, guys I'm so happy for you" Ah Ro started to fangirl in front of them. I still can't believe it. "So when is the weding?" She asked excided. "Umm, we really didn't thought of that" he said and looked at her. She smiled and kissed him. Oh my ghaaadd so cuteeeee, I can't.

"Yoongi? Any words?" Hobi asked worried. He probably didn't forget that we kissed and he thinks I'm sad or mad or anything. I mean he is hot, and I wouldn't mind dating him, but he needs Zoey and she needs him. I know cheezy for me to say it.

He looked at me even more worried since there was a long silence. "I'm so happy for you, I really mean it, I was just so shooked cuz everything happened so fast." I quickly said and I could see he losen up a bit. Thank god.

Jimin's POV

(Rewind back to the time when Jimin left Yoongi all of the sudden *and almost all of you got pissed*)

"Bye Yoongi" I said and walked out of the hospital. I sat into my car and drove away. I was driving and driving and driving till I arrived at the destination. Then I actually realised that I was in front of my house. How the fuck did I get here. I didn't even know where I was driving.

I opened the front door and walked straight into my room. Without taking my shoes of I  through myself on the bed. Without a reason I then decided to go to the bathroom and take a bath. I almost never take baths, I usually just take a shower.

I pured hot water into the bath and waited a little. I then sat into the bath and stared at nothing. I then saw a picture of Yoongi in a pocket of my jacket that I took of before I steped into the bath. I took Yoongi's lighter and lit it on fire. And just watched it burn.

"What is wrong with me?" I said out loud so I could hear myself

"What is wrong with me?" I said out loud so I could hear myself. Nothing. I watched the burning picture. It felt like I was burning the only memory of Yoongi. But that's not true, I mean he's alive, and okay, waiting for me in the hospital. Is he? But what am I doing here, now? I should be there with him.

I didn't even realised that I was slowly sliping down into the tub untill only my eyes were out.

Something then pushed me fully in and kept me in. I couldn't breath. I was drowning myself. But why? Why am I doing this? I don't have a good reason.

I started fighting with myself to get some air. As soon as I got some air I stoped. My body stoped moving. My heart was beating fast. I looked around and got out of the tub. I slowly walked towards the mirror and looked at my reflection.

I looked deep into my purple eyes. Wait what? I don't have purple eyes?! I blinked and they were brown again. I blinked again and they were purple. I closed my eyes and leaned on the mirror.

"Get out of my head please" I said and kept my eyes closed. "Get out" I said louder to no one. Am I crazy or something?

With my eyes still closed I moved away from the mirror and started writing something on it

With my eyes still closed I moved away from the mirror and started writing something on it. I then moved away and opened my eyes. It was the last second that I saw them purple and then everything went black and I fell on the floor.

I woke up and it felt weird. Was it all just a dream? I opened my eyes and saw I was still on the floor in the bathroom with my bath still full of water and a burned picture on the floor. I looked at the mirror and saw a message on it.

Hey, meet me at the ***** mental hospital today at 9am.
Xoxo s0f1e

I froze and looked at the cloock and saw it was 4am in the fucking morning. I'm gonna meet this person in 5 hours at a mental hospital. Is this maybe just a sign that I'm crazy? The fuck?!

I then layed down on my bed set an alarm at 7.30am and feel asleep.

Yoongi's POV

(Back to the time when he realised Hobi and Zoey are getting merried)

"You good bro?" Hobi asked me as I kept staring at the food infront of me. "Yes, I'm fine why?" I snaped out of my thoughts. "I should get going, I'm tired" Ah Ro said as she stood up from the table.

"It's really late, you really don't wanna stay here?" Zoey asked nicely. "You live really far away from here" she said after Ah Ro tried to refuse the offer. "You can sleep at my house if you want? It's pretty close" I said and she blushed a little.

"Or you could both stay here" Hobi sugested. "Hell to the naah, I don't wanna be in the same house as you make love" I said a little sassy. They both just blushed and looked shyly at eachother.

I grabed Ah Ro's hand and she followed me out of the house. As we stepped out I remembered that I forgot my house keys inside and I walked back up and knocked on the door.

"W-what did you forget?" Hobi opened a little out of breath with messy hair. "Don't wanna bother but I need my house keys" I said and covered my eyes to tease him. He smiled and gave me my keys then I left. I could hear them laughing together as I reached Ah Ro.

"Shall we go?" I asked and she nodded.

________
So long time no see hah

I'm sorry for not updating I just don't have times or ideas

So from now on there will be really slow updates but I'll try to update more often.

*umm, I have two new books in my mind, how do you like the idea of new books?*

Love you🖤