She loves me.

I'm back.
:)

I felt anger overflow my body my devil horns flew out of my skull as my wings flapped the wind I smirked at Punny I heard her gulp her eyes looked like she was begging me not to do anything to harsh..
I flew down on her rubbing her cheek in a loving matter..I loved her and she loved me too.
Whether she liked it or not.
She loves me.
She loves me.
She loves me.
It's not a lie.
People were always jealous of our love saying our relationsgip was toxic...what a joke! Really? Toxic? Don't make me laugh all I say is the truth if she is trash it isn't my fault~
Ahaha~

I pulled her into a kiss she didn't know how to react she only froze I was soon pushed away "A-ack..I c-couldn't breath s-sorry"She coughed loudly rubbing her neck "It's fine"I said with a loving tone she smiled slightly before standing up her tag ran along my leg making me shiver slightly "Mmm..Don't start playing this game when you know you'll lose~"I sang she nodded softly "W-we should go and sleep it's getting really late"I nodded grabbing her hand we both walked back home "Hide your horns and wings"she warned I nodded as they disappeared in a blink of a eye we quickly ran inside our house we heard voices "Did you find them?"One asked his voice rough "No.."The other one whispered "Then what the hell are you waiting for?!"He paused "GO FIND THEM!"

This probably needs a explanation Punny and I are experiments created by a scientist many years ago we grew up together then we escaped tired of being locked up we soon made a life of our own even going to school.
Punny unlike me made a bunch of friends she barely had time for me which made me a bit overprotective.

One thing I hate to remember that Punny is really a flirty type of person people started to have crushes on her which made me furious.
She soon dated a few people
This is the part where my memory becomes a little fuzzy..I can't really remember them clearly but one's hair that seemed to be based off the galaxy.
Another one..Reminded Punny of a star because she would always 'light' up Punny's day.
There's a few more I can't remember at all well it wasn't important I took things into my own hands throwing my anger at all the people she dated I told her they 'moved'

After those terrible memories I forced..no made Punny realize she loved me.

I snapped back to reality as my Punny softly spoke "T-they're gone" she yawned and soon walked up stairs and laid at a doggy bed that I had bought for her she curled up in a ball and soon she was sleeping peacefully I smiled petting her head softly not wanting to wake her up.

I laided in bed drifting off to sleep saying one thing before I fell asleep
"She loves me."

PunnyBallOfEdgyness -I love you even though you don't realise it you love me too 😍😙😚😗😻😽👍🤘👅👀👅👅👅💋👄💋💋💋💗💞💟💝🖤💜💛💚❤💘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😁😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄