Corbyn's GF

I looked at my phone to see who was calling me. I looked and saw the name and ran to the backyard and yelled. The person that was calling me was my dad!! I didn't want anything to do with him and he knew that. But why was he calling me?!? I didn't want to answer but I did. I forgot to close the door behind me so everyone would be able to hear my conversation with my dad. I didn't care if they heard it. I answered and wish I didn't.
D- Kenna!?!?!
K- What do u want!!!!????
D- Kenna that's no way to treat your father!!!
K- what father? I don't have one!!!!!
D- KENNA DON'T U DARE SAY THAT!!!!
K- WHAT R U GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!?! U DON'T EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE U DO U? CAUSE IF U DO U R WRONG! I SAID I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH U. I JUST WANT U OUT OF MY LIFE FOR GOOD.
D- KENNA DANINE U R MY DAUGHTER AND I AM COMING TO FIND U!
K- U CANT U R IN JAIL!!!
D- No im not. The released me today so im coming to get u and Mikey and bring u home.
While he was talking I could tell something wasn't right with him. K- NO U R NOT I DON'T CARE ABOUT U OR ANYONE BUT MIKEY, JONAH, MY BF, AND MY FRIENDS!! AND U R NOT PART OF MY FAMILY!!!!!
D- DO U REALLY THINK I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FIND U?!?! WHY DO U THINK JIMMY AND ELISABETH R AFTER U!!!!!
K- U MADE THEM COME FIND ME!?!?!
While I was yelling I started crying.
D- WHAT U DON'T THINK THEY ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT U DO U? U R JUST AS STUPID AS YOUR MOM AND BROTHERS!!!!!
K- DON'T U DARE TALK ABOUT THEM THAT WAY! THEY LOVED U AND U WERE A DRUNK AND DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!! I HATE U!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS!!!!!
D- KENNA DON'T BE LIKE--
I hung up and just looked at my phone. I turned around and saw everyone starting at me. Jonah and Zach ran to me. Everyone else followed behind them. I didn't want to talk so I ran inside and ran up to the bathroom. When I got inside I shut the door and locked it. I heard everyone running upstairs so I turned around and sat behind the door. I saw one of the boys razor blades sitting by the sink. I picked it up and started to cut myself. I was cutting cause I needed a way to get the pain out. I heard the boys trying to knock down the door and turn the handle.
------Jonahs POV-------
We all ran upstairs to find Kenna. We went to the bathroom and saw that the door was locked. We tried to open it but it wouldn't open. Then I remembered that there was another door on the other side. So I told everyone to be quiet and I ran to the other door. It wasn't locked. I opened it.
-------- Kenna's POV--------
While I was sitting by the door I realized that nobody was talking. I guessed that they went downstairs. I picked the razor blade back up and started cutting again. While I was cutting I heard someone walk in the bathroom. What there's only one door?!?! I was sitting there and saw Jonah walk in. Then I remembered that there was another door I forgot about. Jonah looked so scared and ran over to me.
J- KENNA!!!!!!
K- Jonah no leave me alone!!!!!
Jonah came over and tried to take the blade but I wouldnt let him. He finally got it away from me when it cut my hand and it started bleeding.
J- KENNA WHAT R U DOING!?!
Jonah looked so mad and ran over and opened the door for the rest of the boys and Kenzee. They all ran into the bathroom and looked at me. I tried to hide my arm but Jonah pulled it down and showed them all. Zach looked at me and looked so sad. I felt bad but he needs to know its not his fault and that its my life that made me do it. Everyone ran over to me and gave me a big group hug. I started crying and just hugged them all.
K- Guys im sorry I just.... I just....
Z- Kenna its ok. Just please promise me u won't do it again?
K- Ok Zach I promise. I love u
Z- I love u too!
We all stood up and I realized that my hand was still bleeding. I looked at it then looked up. Kenzee was holding Mikey. Mikey was crying. I went to grab him when there was knock at the door. We all looked at each other. Corbyn, Daniel, and Logan ran downstairs. While Jack took Mikey to his room and Kenzee, Zach, and Jonah helped me clean up my cuts. After they helped me clean up my cuts we went downstairs and saw that there was a girl hugging Corbyn. I was so confused. When we walked down she looked at me and realized who it was. I literally started jumping up and down when I realized that it was one of my friends from New York. We were best friends since Kindergarten but she moved away in 7th grade.
K- Kaleyna!!!!!
Ka- Kenna!!!!!!
Kaleyna ran over to me and hugged me. I was so happy to see her again. I thought that I would never see her again. This is what Kaleyna looked liked➡

 This is what Kaleyna looked liked➡

I was so happy to see her. We broke the hug and she went over over to Kenzee and hugged her.
C- How do u 3 know eachother?
Ka- Me and Kenna have been best friends since kindergarten and me and Kenzee met when I moved here.
C- Oh well Kenna this is my girlfriend.
I was so happy that Zach took Mikey from Kenzee and was still holding him. I turned around and grabbed Mikey from him. When I went to pick up Mikey one of my cuts opened up and started bleeding.
( K- Kenna, Ke- Kenzee, Ka- Kaleyna)
K- Crap!!
Ke- What's wrong?
K- One of the cuts opened up. Kenzee can help me plz?
Ke- Yeah. Come on lets go.
Kenzee and me ran upstairs so she could help me with the cut that opened up. Kaleyna came upstairs and walked into the bathroom.
Ka- Kenna!!! What happened?!?
K- I cut myself. Plz don't be mad at me. I won't do it again!
Ka- Ok as long as u promise me.
K- Ok
After they helped me clean up the cut we walked back downstairs and all the boys were in the living-room. Kenzee pulled me aside before we walked in.
Ke- Kenna can u talk to Jack for me to see if he likes me?
K- Yeah can u get him to come into the Kitchen?
Ke- yeah
Kenzee walked into the living-room while I walked into the Kitchen. It was about 5 minutes later when Jack came in.
J- Hey Kenna wassup?
K- Jack do u like Kenzee?
J- Ummmm........
K- U do!!!!!
J- Shhh! Yes I do but I don't think she likes me back
K- Jack she likes u too!
J- Really?!?!
K- Yeah. She wanted me to ask if u liked her
J- Thxs Kenna
K- Np Jack
Jack hugged me and I hugged back. Jack walked into the living-room and I was right behind him before I could sit down Kenzee came up and asked me a question.
Ke- Did u ask him?
K- Yeah.....
Ke- And??
K- Kenzee he really likes u!
Ke- He does!?!?
K- Yeah u guys should go out!!
Ke- Ummmm. Ok ill ask him later though
K- Ok
We went back into the living room and started watching The Thinning. I realized that Mikey shouldn't watch it so I picked him up and carried him upstairs to Zachs room so he could lay down. While I was laying Mikey down he looked at me and asked me a question.
Mi- Sissy?
K- Yeah?
Mi- Where's mommy, daddy and Logan and Jack?
K- Ummmmmmm. Mommy died and so did Logan and Jack. Daddy is not part of our family anymore. I don't want to talk about this anymore ok. So go to sleep plz.
Mi- FINE!!!
I walked out of the room and went back downstairs. I got a notification on my phone saying that someone posted a pick on Insta. I looked and it was....

----------------
CLIFFHANGER! Yeah so this might suck but oh well. lenablue36 is Corbyn's gf.
- Kenna