xxıʌ

Time passed and seasons changed so they didn't have to change at all.

What about the fear of their relationship? The constant nagging of right and wrong.

It changed too. Everything changes. From the way the wind blows to the colors of the evening sky.

Their now official relationship was one full of loving skinship, chaste kisses and hand holding. The man and the hybrid spoke more too since communication is key. The hybrid revealed more of his past, from the separation from his mother to his constant abuse to his love of the man. And, of course, the man reciprocated, talking about his experience in his public service to his terrible encounter with the man who almost raped the hybrid when they met. The man was stabbed the abuser, an eye for an eye they say, much to the hybrid's dismay. He winced when he saw the scar for the first time.

Their work lives excelled too. The hybrid enjoyed taking over for his boss, he had his newborn child to take care of, and the man prospered in writing. His new stories were successful, engaging people around the world. He was glad he could prove to his parents that writing wasn't a waste. The mild fame was welcoming, but proving his dreams to his parents was the true reward.

Now the two sat under the night sky, finally happy. They would say it was theirs, the same one they met under, but it wasn't. Their night sky will always be a new one. One with different stars and colors.

Yoongi thanked Jimin for showing him the world and Jimin thanked Yoongi for making him not fear it.

End