1. Be careful

Snow covered the entire town, snowflakes were falling slowly, and some girl was walking through the woods, her [style and color of your hair] moved like the wind with her black scarf, she was all dressed in black, her jacket had wolf fur attached to her hoddie, she was hearing Pink Floyd: Wish you were here, mumbling the song she was in here own world until she waked up when she bumped into something... Someone to be exactly.

" are you alright [y/n]?" A ginger boy said

"Yeah I am ok... Sorry Kyle" you said

You knew Kyle since 4 grade, you moved to South Park and didn't have friends but one day you met Kyle, since that day you became friend with Stan, Kenny, and Kyle all of you were almost like brothers, now that all of you were in first year of high school you and the guys changed, Kyle was short in size and thin, his messed up colored red hair was long but he covered it with his cute green hat that he used since elementary school, Stan was tall and he was in the football team, his black hair was long, his voice was deep he was like a popular guy stereotype, Kenny he didn't used his orange jacket anymore, his blue eyes were shiny and his blond hair matched with his big black earings that he used, he consumed crack and was all messed up but as time pass you helped him get over it, and you were a tall young women, usually you used black clothing, you draw and sketch everything you saw or feel, you smoked and played video games, that's why you fit with the boys, you didn't have any girl friend, because the girls treated you like shit.

"Were are the other guys?" You asked

"Well Stan is sick, Kenny is in prison because he sell some crack, and well Cartman I don't know" he answered

Cartman... You and Cartman didn't get well both of you were always fighting and insulting each other, you met him on a sleepover that Kyle did on his 10 birthday, Cartman didn't like you at all... "Well Kyles bitch came, what a suprise!" He told her when you said hi to him the first you met, but you always loved fighting with him cause you always won and saw that spark in his caramel eyes, your thoughts were interrupted when you heard:

"Hi Jew, Hi bitch!"

And there he was Eric Cartman, he changed a lot since he was 10 years old, He was the tallest of all the boys, his fat turned into muscles converting h m into the biggest of the boys, his hair was hazelnut and his eyes were caramel, he smoked in the streets and steal from the girls in school, his personality was the same a fucking yelling idiot.

"Hi fatass" Kyle and you said at the same time

"HEY BITCH THE ONLY WHO CALL ME FAT IS KAHL" He yelled walking towards you

"Dont mess with her you dumbass" Kyle said a little bit frustrated

"Fuck ya! Just tell your bitch to be careful with me" he said angry

"Hey calm down you idiot" You said poking his nose

That poke made Cartman slightly blush. "Whatever" he said looking to somewhere else still blushing.

Both of you had a strange hate and love situation towards each other, you felt strange when he was near by, and unlike other you thought that inside of that monster was a guy who had feelings.

The guys wait for the bus, Cartman light a cigarette.

"Can you give me one plz" You said with puppy eyes

"Of course when pigs fly" he said with a smirk

"Well you fly when you got on a airplane once" you said with a smile, that made Kyle laugh and Eric getting frustrated.

"You know I hate you right, be careful with your words" he said squeezing your cheeks, then he took his cigarette out of his mouth and put it in your mouth.

"Thanks idiot" you said hiding the pain

"No problem bitch" he said laughing and lighting another cigarette

"Keahl want some?" Cartman said

"No I don't like to smoke" Kyle said

"Pussy" Cartman said laughing

Then the boys started to fight, meanwhile you started to mumble the song, you waited for the bus, 15 minutes later and you were in school. Kyle and Cartman take different paths, you went to the lockers and get your stuff, you were fine until you heard the words:

"Look what we have here, a stupid freak"