2. The other side

There she was, Wendy Testaburger and Bebe Stevens, those girls made your life impossible.

"What do you want whore?" you asked

"I want you to die, you stupid bitch" she yelled pushing you towards the floor

Not again plz...

"Fuck her up Wendy" a girl yelled

Wendy began to hit you , she hit you with  so much strength that you began to bleed in the nose, your eyes were full of tears and you began to scream.

"PLEASE STOP, PLEASE, HELP!" You yelled in pain

"CRY YOU LITTLE COWARD NO ONE WILL HELP YOU!" Wendy yelled

You finally surrender, you closed your [eye color] eyes and waited for the next beat up until

"AHH DONT TOUCH ME YOU IDIOT" Wendy screamed

"So don't mess with her again or I will show how I torture someone, don't fucking care if you are a girl because you are just a fucking whore" he told Wendy

Wendy and the girls run towards the girls bathroom, leaving you and the boy who saved you.

You fall unconscious and the only thing you remembered was the feeling of those strong arms wrapping and lifting you up.

Cartmans POV

"CRY YOU LITTLE COWARD NO ONE WILL HELP YOU!" Wendy said

Oh good a fight on schuel!

I run through the schuel to see were was the fight when I found it, Wendy was beating up... [your name]?! WTF I saw how that bitch beat up one of the greatest girl I have ever met on my life, I didn't give a fuck about what those girls were going to say I just graved Wendy's hair and push her towards the lockers.

"AH DONT TOUCH ME YOU IDIOT!" Wendy yelled

"So don't mess with her again or I will show how I torture someone, don't fucking care if you are a girl cause you are just a fucking whore"

Wendy eyes were full of tears in that moment, and all the girls were scared of me.

Fuck I did it again...

All the girls ran toward the bathroom to "hide from me", after that I saw [your name] on the floor unconscious, she had a lot bruises in her body, and blood came out from her nose, her [color of your hair] hair covered one of her eyes. I grabbed her body and decide to go to my house so I can take care of her injuries, I decided to went through the forest so people couldn't see us, it was a long trip but I didn't care I wanted to help her didn't know why I don't care a fuck about people but she is different I know here since she was a little girl and now she is a beautiful woman, I liked her since we met but I couldn't express my self so I teated her like shit all time, I was confused and scared, my only relationship turn like shit (Heidi) and well I don't know how to treat girls well, [your name] hates me but I will change that I will make her love me as I do towards her.
After walking for like 20 minutes we arrived to my house, I open the door and my mom wasn't there.

Probably she is fucking with someone to get some money

Then I went upstairs and walked towards my room, I put her on my bed, I washed her injuries and put some band aids, she was asleep, I smiled and blush a little bit, after that I saw what was on her backpack: A knife, some notebooks, cigarettes, and a drawing book. I knew that she draw but I have never see one of her drawings I opened it and looked at her drawings, she draw wolfs, scenarios, and people... She draw Kyle it was very realistic and then I saw a drawing of me. In the description it said: I can't decide... Why I like you?! I should hate you but I can't you catched me I am under your horrible and beautiful spell, great wizard. I saw the date it was a drawing of 1 year ago, she likes me... Wow how she can like me, I am me... I saw her once more, get near to her face, I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't, instead I kissed her forehead and slightly touch her face.
Then I saw those big caramel eyes open.