crazy carl imagine <3

''So carl's your boyfriend right?'' asked parker. parker had just joined the group a few weeks ago and he and i were already really close friends. parker and i shared the trajity of having our parents killed infront of our eyes, sadley parkers mom was killed by none other than my. 'loving' boyfriend. carl.

''Yeah. you could say that.'' i looked away from parker not wanting to make eye contact. lately carl was a touchy subject with me. mostly because we had an argument after carl killed parkers mom. i know he didn't mean to... i thought she was a walker too but... still... it was almost like he did it on purpose.

''im not going to tell him if you say what you want to say about him... you know, honestly me and him ain't on speaking terms.'' parker sighed and leaned back, using his elbows to suppoert his body. i could tell him... if i wanted to i mean i doubt he would tell anyone and as far as i know we are the onlyones on the roof. a gentle breeze blew past us causeing stray hairs to float over my eyes. i pushed back the hairs and leaned back aswell.

'' i know you probably dont want to hear this and i know hes my boyfriend and im suppossed to trust him but... when he did it... it was like someone had taken over his body. like his eyes they were dark not in color but just...the way they looked... was just dark...evil. for a second i swear he might have even smiled. it was just... to creepy to belive... it was like i was in a nightmare... do you know what i mean parker?''  i turned my head and looked over to parker. his bright green eyes filled with fear.  popping out of his head. veins becoming more visible along his face. blood spilling from his mouth. he held his throat as crimson ozzed out of the gash.

i became aware that parkers throat had been sliced open. but by who... i turned my head side to side frantically as i searched for the murderer but i saw knowone... but does that mean it was me... did i kill parker?

 i looked at the boy. he tryed gasping for his last breath only to be drowned out by his own blood. he collapsed on to the roof beside me. i hovered over him. now observing my kill. a clean cut, not to long but deep enough to take innocent parkers life. i looked him in his eyes and mouthed ''im sorry.''

he tryed to respond but no sound exsited his mouth... only gargles of a dying boy. when parker finally passed. i stood up, balencing myself on the slanted roof top. i kicked parker in his rib cage in attembt to push him off the roof i heard several cracking sounds before he finally went tumbling down. when his lifeless body hit the pathment a loud crounching noise echoed through the air. ''hmm must have laned head first.'' i whispered to myself.

for some reason i felt releaved. i dont even remeber killing parker but if i did why dont i feel guilty... or sad? ''its because your already dead.'' the voice in my head responded. ''carl?'' i questioned

''turn around babe.'' said the voice as carl mimicked i turned around to see my loving boyfriend carl. ''welcome to the darkside beautiful.'' he said out streching his arms to me, asking for a hug i walked steadily to his arms wraping mine around his waist. was i asleep? ''great kill might i add.'' carl snickered.and i found myself laughing. the sides of my mouth curled up into a smile.

i was already dead... inside. its hard to pretend your alive when youve lost your soul to the devil.

(sorry its kinda creepy and maybe confusing i wanted to write a crazy carl imagine haha hope you guys like it)