Bittersweet

c&l
——
Bittersweet is what this world Is. I am fortunate and so is he. I was blessed and so was he. We both had the dream life. But with sweet comes the bitter. Everyone knew us. Everyone wanted to be like us. Young and in love with a fortune at our hands. It wasn't always like that. I mean who doesn't have there issues. Some more than others. Some less then others. I had more then him even though he would say that he had more than me. But we loved each other. That's all that matters. Right?. Wrong. It's not just the love for a person that keeps you attached it's the little things. Touching of hands. Fingers through hair. Subtle eye glances. Seeing them first thing in the morning. Morning talks with broken voices. Serious talks and debates that can end in fights or agreements. The fact that your heart always beats faster around them. Too me that's love and it does matter but never enough.
He broke my chain of thought by calling my name.
I was sitting on the window ledge and had one leg over and one pushed against the glass. My head pressed the window too, looking outside and bellow , the busy street filled with cars beeping. NYC. Obliviously.
"Lil" he called "lili" he said louder snapping my mind. I look over at him as he walks closer to me.
"Everything okay" he asked worriedly
Nodding my head and giving a small smile, he could tell was fake. I stood up, I went to walk out the room, he grabbed my hand spinning me into his chest, I breathed out and hugged him tighter. It's about the small things he does to me that makes me feeling like crying for the sake of my happiness. It's about how well he knows me. It's about how he shows that he loves me
——
Leaves requests for oneshots!
-el