sick

Third person p.o.v

Lucas was leaning against a tree "Lucas I need your help!!!"Lucas turned his head to see Petrus brother. "Oh hey Ethan what's up"Lucas notice that there was worried in his eyes. "What's wrong?"Lucas asked him "it's Petra  She's She's just come" Ethan grabbed Lucas hand " what's going on just tell me" "let's just go" Ethan  insisted"okay okay let's go just don't pull my hand" Lucas quickly sad running beside Ethan "okay just hurry"

Time skip

Lucas entered Petra house "okay what's wrong"Lucas asked Ethan "Petra is sick and I went to go get you because_" "why couldn't you have told me bife is it that hard to say a four letter word"Lucas interrupt Ethan  sentence. "I know it was dumb but i need to get you"Ethan sad . " Ok find but where is Petra room?" Lucas ask "here I'll show you" Ethan sad.

"This is her room" Ethan sad. Lucas heard a loud cuff coming from inside the room Lucas open the door to see a pile of tissues beside Petrus bed. "Lucas" Petra sad in tired tone Lucas approached Petrus bed "Ethan do you have a thermometer " Lucas ask only to know that's that Ethan has left. 'what's wrong with him'Lucas said in his head. Lucas put his hand on Petra forehead he's hand felt hot. "Looks like a pretty bad fever" Lucas notice the bags under Petra's eyes "just sleep" Lucas sad. Petra closed her eyes  "I love you"Lucas turn around to what Petra sad " I love you too"Lucas said walking out of her room.

(A/N okay yeah I kind of rust this at the end soooo sorry for horrible spelling. Please put a request in the Cummins and goodbye)