Alpha I'm your little mate? (4)

Hi, I just wanted to thank everyone for reading and for the AMAZING comments and for the kind votes. I want to thank writergirl61 for just being the best and supporting me.. I also want to thank this amazing person that wrote on my wall and it made my day! So thank you Sydiiboo!!!! OH and this chapter is going to be for you! :) I hope you like it!

~bug~

Shane's POV

I grin ear to ear as I hear my phone ring, hopping it was Anna. He was supposed to call me, to see what time I wanted to hang out Friday. I picked it up and waited for someone to say "hello" since I wasn't going to do it. After a minute I started to get annyed.

"Hello?" Asked a voice. Oh god I knew that voice.. Ash.. Great! I wonder if I get to start playing my game soon rather then later?

"Hey Ash. What do you want or need??" I asked keeping my voice light and smooth.

"Umm. Liem, you know the alpha, wants to meet you at the pack house so he can explain how to join our pack." He said as if he had a  gun to his head.

" What? You want me to join your pack? I don't think so. Tell Liem that if he wants me then he needs to come find me!" I said and hung up. I took a deep breath and looked at my small pile of clothes.I needed to go shopping! My phone rang again and I prayed it wasn't Liem or Ash or anyone else from there pack.I needed to set the game first. I guess I prayed hard enough cause as soon as I answered the phone Anna was talking away.

"Dude calm your balls! Instead of going to a party can we go to the mall?" I asked. There was a pause and finally Anna said.

" Yea sure girl!" I had to giggle at that!  Anna was so gay sometimes! We made plans to go Friday morning and hung up. I didn't really feel sleepy but I knew I needed it, so I wouldn't be sleepy tomarrow. As I layed down, I head the wolfs howling in the distance. I groan, not again. I couldn't go search for them.. I got out of bed and put some little flip flops on then went out side. I looked up at the big bright moon and sighed. It's been so long since I ran with a pack.. I really miss it. I felt a tears well up in my eyes but I refused to cry. I wouldn't cry over my loser brother and my horriable evil nasty pack! Not now, not ever again. I knew I wouldn't sleep with the howling so I went to the woods and shifted into my wolf.

"Find those wolfs.. I wanna run with them.. " I told her.

"Ok Shane, but can you chance back and take that danm plastic off your eyes. Yesterday I could barly see with them. I sighed and shifted back. I peeled them off and threw them on the ground. Thank god I had like 100 pairs of them. When I shifted back, I notice how clear and beautiful everything was. I let my wolf loose and ran.

 We ran for god knows how long before we saw one. Another wolf. He wasn't the alpha, but was pretty big. Maybe the bete or sometime. I didn't want his to me, so I changed to my human form and quitely started to climb up a tree. Once I was high up, I gasped. Everything was amazing. There was a little stream a mile or so and little cubs where playing in it. There was a medow with.. Umm mating wolfs.. There where patches of great thick green grass that a couple wolfs layed on, and then I saw him.. Liem, the alpha. His fur was a thick golden color. I sighed. His wolf was so beautiful. I wanted to go to him and pet his fur. He was laying down, stairing at a rose. He howled.

"It's for us.." my wolf said to me, exsited wanting to go over there.

"I know. I think he is my mate..Though he will never be able to make that connection.. I will have to wear contacts around him.. " I said sadly to her.

"No you don't, he won't care. He's our mate." She said trying to make me understand.

"No, we are doing this my way." I said in a tone that made it finally. I closed my eyes and let the peaceful night take me.

    Then first thing I woke up to was a annying sound cherping in my ear. I opened my eyes and saw a little red bird sitting close to me singing it's song. I sighed and moved to get off what ever I was on. Forgetting I was on a tree.. After that painful way down, I shifted and started to run to the apartment. I had a mall date this morning.

Ok I hope everyone liked this chapter.. Again thank you for voting and commenting.. :)

~bug~