WHAT THE-

A week later........
It was time for school. All your friends were in the same classroom. The nightmares playing around as usual..

"Now everyone sit down! We have a new student! Her name is cami!" The teacher said.
That name stayed in your head. Cami wasn't new! She was up to no good. She was talking to Freddy. She touched his chest. You were curious so you went over and talked to them. "Hey!" You said "How's your day?" You asked Cami.

Cami looked at you in a mean way. You stared back at her in the same way. You grabbed Freddy's Wrist and brought him to your desk. "This girl seems very odd.." you told Freddy. Freddy laughed and replied, "Yea....she's kinda creepy. She keeps flirting with me but...I truly really only like you!" Freddy said as he kissed you on the cheek. You blushed madly as Freddy laughed. "I'll be right back! I'm gonna finish talking to Cami!" Freddy said as he walked back over to Cami.

You didn't like Cami. She looked like she was trying to flirt with Freddy. Sure, you don't consider Freddy to be your boyfriend yet, but you are a little protective of him.

*at lunch*

You sat at a lonely table, everyone was surrounding Cami. You signaled Freddy to come over, and he did. "Why ya sitting here all alone?" He asked. "I don't want to be around Cami!" You replied. "Ok (Y/N)..." Freddy replied.

But why is everyone around Cami? That's odd. You wanted to find out. Because that seems suspicious....

(I'm so sorry for the short chapter! Give meh mercy! Anyways I've been working on this Total Drama Fan book Called "Total Drama Revenge of the Generations!" It's gonna be posted on here soon. It's basically The Fanchildren of total drama! See ya soon!)