Chapter One. Life Sucks.

*NOT EDITED*

i just killed a mouse, gross.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                              Chapter One.

                          Life Sucks

        I remember how sweet he was, how much of a gentleman he was to me. But i think about it and how he had changed so much through the time we have been together. I should have suspected this from him, but i was stuck in his spell.

-Part Of The Breakup-

"Elizabeth, come here." Kein said.

I walked towards him. I guess maybe nothing's wrong. Right?

"Yes, Kein?" i said.

"Sit here." He patted at a spot next to himself.

-End Of Part Of The Breakup-

I was shaken out of my flashback by this lady who was all up in my face.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" The lady asked.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I got up and pushed her away. I walked to the other end of the subway.

Many people were staring, and as usual I just looked down to the ground. I never really liked attention, I thought it seemed stupid.

The subway finally stopped and i got off. I was at 294 grand avenue, there was this coffee place that I seemed to like a lot.

I was walking towards the shop, and my thoughts made it seem like I was never going to arrive.

I got in and i was greeted by the manager, I replied to her. I went up to the counter and ordered what I usually got.

I sat by the window, I loved this coffee shop so much. Mismatched tables and seats, cute curtains, and that cozy coffee smell that made you feel like home.

The manager came by my seat. She was always really nice to me, she was more than what she seemed on the outside. She was sweet and understanding.

"Anything new Lisa?" Sherri asked.

"My heart is still rotting inside, but maybe that's not what you wanted to hear." I said to her.

She frowned at what i had said. "Don't worry, there will be a someone who will come around and love you, the way you are supposed to be loved." She said.

i always liked what she had to say, it was always something that I felt like I could believe.

"Thanks Sherri." I said.

She left and i was sitting there sipping on my coffee. I got up thinking that i had better things to do when in reality, I had nothing to do.

I was about to open the door, when someone barged in knocking the coffee out of my hand and landing on my t-shirt.

"Shit! That is hot." I said, to scared to scream.

"Are you okay?" The guy said.

"Does it look like it." I snapped at him.

"Well if you don't want my help than don't complain!" He yelled.

Sherri came rushing in and told the both of us to keep calm.

"Elizabeth. Calm down. I will get you another cup of coffee and a different change of clothes. Just come with me." Sherri said pulling me up.

I followed behind her, but someone grabbed my wrist. I quickly turned. It was the coffee spill er.

"I really am sorry." The guy said. The apology did meet up to his chocolate brown eyes.

Sherri pulled me to the back of the coffee shop.

She handed me a wet towel and i wiped off some coffee from my burned skin and from the shirt.

"Oh, honey. I don't know if i even have the top here. I'm sorry, but i do have this sweater. You know you can use it." Sherri said.

"Oh, its fine." I said.

I mean i surely didn't mean it, but i didn't want to be mean. I  took off my sweater and put the clean one on. It's better than having stains.

'Well at least its sweater weather outside. Right?" Sherri said.

She was referencing to the cozy sweater and the warm coffee i was about to get.

"It sure is toasty. Thanks Sherri, I guess today just wasn't one of those days." I said.

"Look on the bright side, darling. You got yourself a new sweater and a free cup of coffee." She said smiling.

That is true, but I was just to bitter to be happy.

"Well i better get going. Thanks Sherri." I said.

She handed me my coffee. I waved and smiled, but I knew the smile didn't reach my eyes.

I walked out from the back of the coffee shop, and I saw the asshole that knocked my coffee out of my hand.

"Miss." I turned around.

Oh look, its the asshole.

I turned back around and left the shop without any words.

I went and got on my subway and headed to my apartment.

Today was so overwhelming, and over ratted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo Hoo first chapter.

I know the mood seems depressing. If you guys have constructed criticism please comment feel free.

BUT GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER IF YALL ARE GOING TO BE HATING ON MY WRITING OR ANYTHING. JUST SAY IT NICELY PLEASE!

AND DONT YOU DARE STEAL MY STORY ITS MY IDEA AND YOU CAN FUCK OFF IF YOU PLAN ON STEALING IT.

COPYRIGHT © 2014 BY ALONDRA CAMPA

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS PUBLICATION MAY BE REPRODUCED, DISTRIBUTED, OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR OTHER ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL METHODS, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE PUBLISHER, EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF BRIEF QUOTATIONS EMBODIED IN CRITICAL REVIEWS AND CERTAIN OTHER NONCOMMERCIAL USES PERMITTED BY COPYRIGHT LAW.

Comment

Vote

Fan