The Real Michael Brenning Part 2

Karlie's Car ^^^^^ above

Karlie's POV

I got out of Chris' car and made my way inside the house and my mom and Bella came bombarding me with questions. "I heard you beat up somebody?" Bella says smiling.

"Did you beat her ass and did you come clean to Chris?" My mom ask switching Aiden to the other hip. I smiled "okay guys calm down and I will tell you." I say laughing "yes I fought, yes I won, and yes I came clean." I say and both my mom and Bella smiles.

"That's my baby, I taught you well." My mom says hugging me and kissing me on my temple.

We were all sitting in the living room watching wild 'n' out "mom where's dad?" I asked putting my feet on the couch "He said something about making you feel better about you know what, and yes I told him I had too." She says rubbing Aiden's back I sighed and nodded understanding.

"auntie what's for dinner?" Ari asks making us laugh.

"Yeah mom I'm starving" Bella says making my mom gasp and before she could say anything we hear the front door open "baby?" My dad yells coming though the door.

"In the living room" My mom yells back and soon you hear footsteps come in the living.

"My baby girl." My dad says coming in and hugging me. "okay would you let go of my goddaughter I missed her and haven't seen her in weeks." My uncle Jaylon says pushing my dad out if the way.

He kissed my mom and came back over to me "baby girl daddy got a surprise for you." My dad says looking at me.

"What is it?"

"Come on follow me." He said grabbing my hand while everybody else followed. We get outside and there is a white BMW SUV with a red ribbon on it.

I was shocked "now your mom told me what you been going through even though I'm still a little upset about it I understand and I'm sorry you had to go through that. So I bought you to help you feel better. I love you Karlie." My dad says and I am in full on tears I go and hug him tight.

"I love you too daddy." I say still hugging him, I let go of him to check out my car and I absolutely love it.

It had tan leather seats with a touch screen radio and Minnie mouse floor mats. My dad really knows me.

 My dad really knows me