2 :))

RILEY'S POV:
Today's the first day of my senior year and I'm not very exited. At least I have my best friends to be their with me and that's all I need.
I get up and go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and my long shiny hair. Then I clean my face and head to my closet to pick out something to wear.
I decide to wear this....

I decided to look at the time to make sure I wasn't late to meet up with Colby Brock

I decided to look at the time to make sure I wasn't late to meet up with Colby Brock. Colby has been my best friend since I was little when I didn't know anyone back then but I met him. He's the most funniest person I know and he's always there, hecka my mom even trusts him enough to spend the night at my house when we plan it. I've never seen him as more then a friend, I mean how could I?
He's a famous YouTuber and Viner (R.I.P Vine) so all the girls are all over him and their always getting jealous of me. But I love him to death even though he drives be insane most of the time. We have a great bond and I never want to loose him.

I look at the time and realize that Colby should be here in 5 minutes to pick me up

I look at the time and realize that Colby should be here in 5 minutes to pick me up. I head downstairs and grab an apple from the counter and head outside. Just as I thought he's in his jeep. "Get in loser were going to school!" he yells. I run over and get in. "So what's up Rye" he smiles. "Not much same old boring day yesterday and had to wake up early for school ugh" I shrug. When we arrive to school we both go with each other to get our schedules. "Whats your schedule Colby?" I ask. "1 And second Math, 2 science, 3 history, 4 pe, 5 band, and 6 french." He replied. "No your kidding" my mouth drops. "No and I also have lunch 1" he adds. "I have pe, french, science, math, history, lunch 1, so yeah. But my other one is choir." I say. "Dang, thought I'd get away from you this year darn" he laughs. I push him a little and laugh.
Skip to lunch.....
I was walking in and tried to find my friends and then I saw Colby sitting with Emma freaking Emma the girl who bullied me for the past three years! Their he is laughing with that- that girl! So I head outside to sit by a tree because Trinity and Kelsey aren't here today. At least it's nice and peaceful outside, just away from everyone.
COLBY'S POV:
I was sitting at a table waiting for Riley when Emma called me over. I walked over and she was actually being pretty chill until she saw Riley walk outside and started laughing at her and said " Omg it's Riley, she has a nice outfit on but god look at her she is still trying to fit in, that's sad. She has NO friends." So I left because I'd rather hangout with Riley any day then Emma. So I followed behind and found her sitting by a tree just admiring the view. That's what I like about her, she notices the little things, she's always been kinda quiet. "Hey, why'd you come out here?" I ask. "Because you were with Emma and I just do NOT like her" she rolls her eyes. "Oh yeah she called me over she was actually being pretty chill until you walked by and she started saying crap so I left her and followed you." Colby replied.
"Oh well okay, you don't like her do you? Cause I'll kill you Colby I swe-" he cut my off, "No no no no not like that you know that." He chuckles. "What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked. "Um school duh" I laugh. "No really let's go out and do something"
He said excitingly. "Ugh fine.." I sigh while looking back to the view. So I just sat next to her and admired the view with her.