Chapter Sixteen- Secrets that we hide

Claire's POV

So successfully a week went by after Leon and I had our secret affair and I was thankful my brother said nothing to neither of us.

Very thankful I was indeed.

Were we that quiet or Jill and Chris were actually shy about the whole issue? Because I was pretty sure I was a bit loud if I must admit...

I wondered but didn't press the issue. Leaving it the way it was was the best thing I could do at this point.

Knowing my brother it would not have ended well...

If my brother knew of Leon and I, I definitely knew he would de-balls him. Maybe cut my head off also...

Why? Well my brother was overprotective... In his eyes I'm still a teenage girl.

So with that in mind we made a choice, we decided to keep what happened between us. We pretended as though nothing happened...

Also, we agree that what occurred should not repeat. Not that I had a bad time but this was really going to change our friendship if we should continue.

I didn't want us to stop being friends, I didn't want to venture further either as when or if that should go bad I would have lost both a friend and a lover...

"No, I'll get that Jill" Chris state taking the sugar jar from Jill's hand as though it was a huge stove. I was drawn from my thoughts immediately.

Leon rolled his eyes in shock and Jill stared at Chris wide eyed. I suppressed my laughter.

She then made a face grabbing the jar from Chris's hand so savagely.
"I'm capable of lifting a damn jar Christopher and make myself some tea!" She hissed as she proceeded with making her tea.

"Babe that's not you talking its the harmones, just let me help" he carried on and Jill collared him.

"I'm serious Christopher, cut it out" she hissed and Leon patted his back.

"She won't hurt herself you know, its just sugar, chocolate and warm water" Leon added and Chris retreated with sadness. Why did guys make a pregnant girlfriend such a big thing anyway?

"Hot water Kennedy" Chris continued and I raised my hand as a sound penetrated my ears.

"Wait guys, do you hear that?" I asked practically silencing everyone. Jill looked at me.

"Hear what?" She asked and I placed my hand to my lips gesturing for silence.

We listened only to hear metallic scraping coming from outside. Cries of agony following.

"What the hell is that?" Jill asked and Leon and Chris removed their guns immediately.

"Whatever it is, we are about to find out, you guys stay here...stay" Chris state as he gave Jill a stare as he said the last word. Well we all knew Jill had a stubborn nature but gesh.

"Don't worry I'll watch her, you guys be careful" I state winking at Chris who replied with a nod.

"They better know what they are doing, we've already lost so much in this ghost town" Jill remarked as we sat on the sofa, a gun in my hand as I awaited their return.

I held her shoulder gently, they were really two smart guys so we didn't really need to worry.

"Don't worry they will be fine, its probably a zombie trying to get in here" I told her trying to evade the mood she was calling on.

"That didn't sound like a zombie trying to get in if you asked me...who knows what disaster those two tan into" she remarked.

"Jill I..." She then gave me a look and my statement ended in silence.

Well I couldn't disagree one bit as the scraping sounded more forceful that a zombie's attempt.

What if it was umbrella's men? What if it was. another one of their monstrous disasters?

Chris then re entered the room and Jill was on her feet in no time.

"What was it?" Jill asked before I could as much as breathe.

"I think the better question would be who" came another voice and we all looked to see Leon and an Asian woman whole slightly resembled Jill  making their entrance.

She was the one scraping?

"Ada Wong" she introduced and Jill's eyes widened.

"Just great, the spy and double crosser, absolutely great for you guys to reel her in. I would have preferred you guys returning with a gaint lab rat than this" Jill state in a distasteful manner and Chris gave her a look.

"She's a human regarded less of what she is Jill, we couldn't just leave her out there" Chris state and Jill rolled her eyes at him.

"No its alright, let her rant. That's all she ever did anyway, its not my fault you are always one step behind " Ada state as she toyed with her nails.

Well she was cocky for someone who almost got eaten... Jill's face twisted but before she could attack Ada Chris held her back.

"Ugh, this will all bite us in the ass and you know it" Jill hissed as she shrugged free from my brothers hold. She then stormed off after her long gaze up at Chris.

I then looked to Leon who was quite silent the whole time as he stared at Ada who was now sitting on a stool as she loaded her guns.

He knew her...he knew who she was. I needed answers and Leon was going to give them.

So Ada makes her entrance...drama ahead guys. You all have been warned ;) ;) ;)

Vote and comment please;)