62. Letting You Love Me- the epilogue ❤❤

~ I might not be there beside you everytime you look, I might not be there behind you everytime you fall, but my love, I would always be there for you, forever!~

"Shriii", a female voice huffed, running behind a five year old girl. The baby girl, who was apparently named Mishri, and lovingly called Shri, looked at her mother running behind her and ran faster, giggling all the way. Her giggles that echoed in the mansion, were put to a halt when two arms caught the baby girl and threw her high in the air.

" Abhi!", The lady who was running behind her stopped at the sight of her daughter in air and screamed, while this 'Abhi' person caught Shri in time, and tickled her making her laugh like a clown.

"Calm down, Maa, you know I won't let my baby sister fall", Abhi put Shri down who hid behind Abhi as their mother, Sneha Malhotra pulled Abhi's ear not bothered to even listen, forget about considering his explanations.

"Mr. Abhigyan Malhotra, do not mess with me using your adorable expressions. Use the charm on those girls that follow you like bees", Sneha snorted, her nose flaring in anger.

"Don't be jealous mumma", Abhi winked at her," I would still love you more, just like dad loved grandmaa more", he teased her, simultaneously drawing soothing circles on the dorsum of her hand, only to saw his mother blush like a teenager, at the mere mention of his father, on a simple comment from her eighteen year old son.

" Bhai", a small voice caught their attention, and it was little Shri, trying to catch their attention. Her face was a cute pout and Abhi would have ate her up like she was a jar of nutella and not a child if not for their overprotective mother.

" Do not steal the attention girl, see Maa is blushing", Abhi picked up Shri in her arms as he pointed at his mother, who gave him a fake glare, trying hard to hide the heat that had erupted in her cheeks. For a women who was 45, Sneha Malhotra was extraordinarily beautiful, inside out. Well, that also explained her husband's obsession with her.

" What is blu-blushing bhai?", Little Shri asked, putting her thumb in her mouth. This was one habit she had not gotten rid of even though she was five now.

"This", a deep male voice spoke while landing a pack in his wife's cheeks, as Sneha blushed beetroot, and Abhi giggled.

" This is a kishmish, not blu-blushing", little Shri interrupted again as her father kissed her on her cheeks too, laughing out aloud at her question. She pouted in annoyance, why the hell was she a baby, every body ignored her.

" That was gross Papa", he made a face looking at his father who gave him a 'my-wife-my-rules' face, simultaneously slapping Abhi's forehead.

"As if I don't know the gross things that happen in your parties and school, huh", the man stuck out a tongue at his son.

" Aayush", Sneha slapped her husband's forearm in horror as she took her daughter in her arms. For god's sake, he was teasing his son in front of their little baby, and that too about, hmph, she could not even think about the word.

Both Abhi and Aayush burst out laughing. For a 21st century mother, Sneha was too naive.

" Dont worry Maa. Let Papa tease me, but I am also Manik Malhotra's grand son, I will wait until I meet my Nandini to fulfill all his gross fantasy about his son's life", Abhi winked at his parents as Sneha and Abhi looked at him, their eyes reflecting the pride they felt for their son.

"Who is nan-nandini?", Shri asked again and this time Aayush cradled her in his lap.

"My mother. Your grandma", he kissed her hairs as she giggled with the touch.