Off To War

Minato grunted as he was sent flying. The war had gotten really into heat. He remembered the third great Ninja war and it brought up bad memories. He threw a Kunai behind a Reanimated ninja and suddenly teleported there in a flash and slaughtered the ninja and the ninja vanished.

Sasuke fought relentlessly against the White Zetsu. He was slaughtering them like it was a breeze. He electrified them and set them on fire. He was challenged by a few Reanimated ninja but he stood his ground and fought.

Gaara and his regiment was in a battle with Reanimated Kage. They were struggling but they were getting by.

On the other main regiment with long distance fighters on a beach, where Choji was fighting there were many Reanimated people including the dead Asuma. They all figured out how to seal the Reanimated ninja as their battle continued.

Tsunade was the main leader if the healing and medical department. Them already getting busy healing and pronouncing ninja as dead. 

In his new mode Naruto could feel all the rage and war commence and it scared him. He didn't want to Lose Minato. He didn't want to lose his dad but he knew he would most likely be alright, him being very experienced with war.

Naruto needed to train with his new mode but one, Kurama was taking too much chakra from him once in the said mode. And two, Naruto had a nasty bruise that made sitting up or laying down or even walking feel like agony.

Kakashi was by his side. He was currently laying down with Naruto at his side. Kakashi looked at Naruto's sleeping self and smiled gently under his mask. He relaxed and kept vigilant for a little while before falling asleep, letting the world of dreams and fantasy take hold over his mind, and tear him out of reality for a little while.

(Timeskip...brought to you by Ichiraku Ramen! The best Ramen shop in the Leaf Village!)

Naruto woke and noticed he had remained completely stone still. He was in sage mode, oddly enough. Naruto felt the war raging on and grew a bit fearful for everyone's lives. He didn't really want to lose anymore he didn't want the battle to be won by the Akatuski. He wanted to help but he was stuck there, badly hurt, mentally unprepared for war, yet something in him boiled.

The instinct to lead.

Naruto slowly got out of bed, avoiding waking the sliver haired man. He snuck out and walked down the hall and entered his seal. He looked at the red cage Kurama was in and Kurama looked strong and better then before. Kurama opened his eyes and eyed Naruto with wonder.

"What is it brat?" Kurama hissed rudely.

"...heal my stomach." Naruto ordered.

"You want to run head first into that war to protect everyone don't you Naruto? You are going to eat us captured and killed!" Kurama stood and growled.

"No I won't. I will have myself make clones, in the new mode I have and you will aid me. Is that clear? I want your help. But I don't want you to take over my either. Please...I need an Alley by my side at all times." Naruto held out his hand.

Kurama raised a brow. "I'm not a war weapon Naruto!" He snapped.

"I didn't say you were. I consider you as a person. A being who deserves respect." Naruto stated. "You aren't a monster to be feared like I used to see you as." Naruto walked inside the cage and Kurama growled louder. "I'm asking you to be my friend. And help me. Naruto spoke boldly. "Together. We can put an end to this. Together we can live. Together we can lead them."

Kurama looked at him with surprise and shock. He sniffed the air and lowered his head to him, his jaws three feet from the boy. He eyed him and then noticed there was nothing but spirit and determination. In his eyes. They reminded Kurama of the sage of six paths. The only human he ever repsected and cared for. Kurama eased and a tail moved to Naruto and wrapped around him gently. Kurama laid there and Naruto smiled and pet his head.

He is actually quite awesome when he isn't trying to kill me. He is nothing but an over grown dog. Loyal only to those who shows him respect and loyalty. Naruto smiled as this thought popped into his head.

"Fine. I will help you Naruto." Kurama spoke.

The seal opened and the car vanished. Kurama stood and stretched. He didn't try escaping. Instead he just sat down and made a hand sign. He closed his eyes.

"I will gather chakra from the air and provide it to you. If you plan on leaving you should take Kakashi with you. Don't leave him worried and fearful." Kurama looked at him.

"Right." Naruto gave a thumbs up. "Together we will live through this war! Put it to an end! And finally chase after the dream I am determined to fulfil! To be Hokage! That is my dream! To be even better then dad! And grandma Tsunade!" Naruto cheered happily.

"Yeah. You do that. Just make sure not to bust my ear drumbs out you little brat." Kurama chuckled, insulting him in a friendly way.

"Alright ya overgrown dog. I'm heading out." Naruto giggled and exited his seal.

He felt his stomach heal and he packed up on weapons and  ran into Kakashi's room and screamed at him to get up and get moving.

"Naruto but you are injured! And this war is to protect you!" Kakashi freaked out

"What wound?" Naruto lifted his shirt to expose a fully healed abdomen. "And... I don't want to let others fight without me there. They need my, I mean our help. Me and Kurama. And you Kakashi. I won't sit back. Kabuto knows where we are anyway. Of we leave. It avoids another clash with him and his Reanimated version of my mom and your dad." Naruto stated.

Kakashi sighed, unable to deny Naruto when he looked so desperate for a positive reply from him. Kakashi pulled him into and hug and pulled his mask down, an kissed him.

"Fine then. Let's go. But I'm not leaving your side." Kakashi spoke softly.

"Yeah...I won't let you anywhere away from me." Naruto smiled." I love you."

"I love you too. and don't you dare forget I'm still going to get payback for your stunt back at the temple. That was low and cruel." Kakashi snikered.

"...y-yeah. I haven't forgotten." Naruto blushed slightly.

"Good. Now let's go!" Kakashi smiled happily.

Naruto nodded and they charged out of the island as soon as they we're ready. Running across the water and onto land, and towards the battlefield.

Off to War.

////////////////////////

Hey guys! It's Author-Chan! I really hope that you are enjoying this book! I have been mine blown recently that this book reached over 40,000 reads!

40,000 READS! HOLY HELL THAT IS JUST INSANE!

I'm so glad you love this book! And I'm so glad this book is as popular as it is right now! I remember when this started out. I had no idea what to do with it but now everything is set and stone! I'm so glad you all enjoy it. And that this book makes you feel! And want to read more!

I hope you all enjoyed this and I shall take my leave so your eyes will no longer have to scan over these words.

Bye for now!