Stranger

I'm Aria. I'm 19 years old. And again I have to clean the house and read cooking books. Because, that's what a housewife does. Yes, you heard right. A housewife. My parents are training me to be a housewife. I don't even have friends to talk to. But what I have is a fiancé. And you heard right again. A fiancé. His name's Derek. To tell the truth, he looks like a real nerd. I don't love him or anything but my parents are forcing me to marry this asshole only because he has money. By the way my mothers name's Rose and my fathers name is Tony. My mum is a housewife which is probably the reason for her to teach me. But I still don't know why she does this to me. When I don't do what she told me to do she's yelling and screaming at me.
Right now, I sit in my room, waiting for mum to come in. I have to dress like my grandmother does. My mother probably really likes to dress like this but I just think it's ugly. That moment, she comes in and is telling me to get dressed and come downstairs. There would be starting my cooking lesson.
I hate it to cook and it is much boring to watch someone cook than doing it yourself. Now I have to cook dinner myself because my shitty fiancé is coming to discuss the marriage plans. I always knew that this isn't what I really want but I'm scared that my parents will hit me if I contradict them. Every time Derek comes for dinner, I have to pretend that everything is fine. The thing is, NOTHING is fine. I didn't ask for this kind of life and I will try to change myself. I don't want to be the shy little girl anymore. Derek doesn't even care about me.
Like always they ONLY speak about the marriage and I have nothing to say. A few minutes pass and I go to my room. I hope I don't have to see Derek again this week or even in my whole life.

>>Knock, knock<<

Can't a girl have a moment in silence?

I'm so pissed right now that I don't want to open this fucking door!

But I know that I would do it anyway. Soooooo I just open it.

>>I open the door<<

I back away. It's neither mum nor dad.
It's DEREK.
The only fucking person I can't stand in my life is standing in front of my room!

>>What is your problem?<<, he says.

I don't know if its me or him who have problem... but what I know is that I sure won't marry him!

This moment he is looking me deep into my eyes and the next moment the door is slammed in his nerdy face.
I'm so proud of me.
I am standing on my balcony. It's foggy outside and I can barely see anything. Suddenly there're running two police officers behind a guy. The guy has black hair and a black jacket. They are shooting with guns at each other. Then the guy stopps running and punches the officer in the face. The officer falls on the ground. Then the guy also takes down the other policeman.
I must say, I'm really impressed.

Zwo weeks passed and every evening I go to my balcony to watch the mysterious guy taking down police officers.

Now I stand on my balcony again and watch the black haired guy. Suddenly I feel a breath on my neck. It makes me kinda uncomfortable. I turn around. DEREK is standing behind me.
I can't control myself anymore. I slap Derek.

Then he slaps me a few times and then disappears from the balcony. The guy is just standing there at the street watching me cry.
The next moment he also disappeared.