3.

Surrounded by all these new people he seemed a lot more shy than when it was just the two of us. It made me think of Sunhi, she was probably going through something similar. “Guys go lightly on him until he is settled in.” I said addressing everyone as Jin and Yoongi arrived. “Nah, I’m certain you will fit right in here Kook.” Tae said. Great he already made a name for himself among the others. The bell rang and Jungkook, Jimin and I headed to our first lesson, dance. “So you’re in my dance and music? I wouldn’t have taken you for the performer type.” I said as we entered the dance studio. “What is the performer type though?” Jimin questioned, throwing his stuff down. “PARK JIMIN!” anyone could hear Hoseok’s voice from a mile away I swear. Jimin ran over to hug Hoseok as they always did every lesson. They didn’t get to see each other in any other lessons, so they really treasured dancing together. Many people joked that Jimin would rather date him than Momo, and to be honest I agree.

Now I’m not just saying that because I hate Momo, but because Jimin and Hoseok are really just that close. “Y/N!” He said when he saw me before picking me up and spinning me around, “Hobi!” I said mocking his excited tone. He put me down when he realised there was someone new in the class. “Ah hello!” He said throwing his hand out to Jungkook. “Jesus Hyung you’re gonna scare the kid.” Jimin said as he began stretching and I joined him. “I’m Hoseok, but most people called me just Hobi.” He said in the calmest voice I think I’ve ever heard him use, “Jungkook.” Wow this jungkook kid either hated guys or was just super shy around new people, I’ll assume that latter since as soon as the rest of the class arrived I was certain the poor kid would faint. “You can loosen up a little, they aren’t going to kill you.” I said to him and he chuckled, “I know that. It’s not fun being the new kid ya know.” He said and I knew he had a point. An old woman entered the room and Jungkook gave me a weird look.

“Hello children, I will be your supply teacher for today’s lesson.” She said and the whole class erupted into cheers. The woman let us work on whatever we wanted to, and about half way into the lesson we were just dancing to random play challenges, and of course Jimin and Hoseok were at the centre of the action. I walked over to where Jungkook was sat on his phone texting, “Texting your girlfriend?” I joked, sitting down next to him and he laughed, “I can’t text someone who doesn’t exist.” Now we were both laughing. I guess Jungkook isn’t as bad once he opens up. “It’s my friend from back in Busan.” He explained and your thoughts went to Sunhi, “If it’s any help, I just lost a friend as well.” You tried to comfort him and it seemed to work because he smiled at you. Wow his smile was so attractive. “Y/N! Jungkook! Come on, dance with us!” Hoseok shouted and we realised most people had left the classroom anyway. I stood up and took Jungkook’s phone, “Hey.” He said but I just slid it across the room, “Come on new boy, show us what you can do.” And with that he stood up and walked towards the centre of the room…

Man the boy is good. Jungkook was almost as good a Hoseok. He had power behind him, but he wasn’t quite as graceful as Hobi or Jimin. When the three of them began dancing together It felt more like a full on performance than just messing around. I could see that each of the were in their element and now It made sense why Jungkook took dance. As their dance off came to a close the bell rang and we all grabbed our stuff. Since Hoseok was in the year above with Namjoon, he was just in our dance because no one else in his year was a dancer, He went off on his own, but Jimin and Jungkook both had a different English teacher to me. “Jimin.” I called before they entered the classroom, “Look after him. I’ll see you at break.” I said, “Sure thing sweetheart.” he replied with a wink. There it was, that cocky personality. I shook my head with a little laugh and went to my lesson.