Rex

Rex was glad to be out of that town, even if he had to sneak out past guards to do so. They had been distracted by man wearing purple, following two others in black. The Professor's man and the Rebellion.

  He didn't care about either group, even if that annoying person kept trying to drag him to talk to the crazy dude in the lap coat. He was happy staying with his motorbikes and open roads, the death toll in both groups was reason enough to avoid them. With the amount of bloodshed that's been happening in his childhood town, it made him wonder why he stayed for so long.

  The forest looked untouched, and the dirt road wasn't a challenge for the wheels that were on his bike. It wasn't like his mother was still around, nor were his baby sisters. Half-related they may be, it was the memories that made him stay in that house for as long as he did.

  The large scale wars were grating on most people's nerves, most didn't want to have anything to do with it. But still families were torn apart, children as young as two were left without any parents and Rex knew that they didn't last every long either. If the Rebellion had anything over the Professor, it was they had at lest tried to keep those who had lost their parents safe.

  "Damn the Professor," Rex growled underneath his breath, pushing his bike to go faster. The wood passing by as he tried to ignore the pain in his chest. Other then food and clothing, he had one thing that connected him to his family, a necklace with a locket that his sisters' and mother's pictures on either side.

  It was his most prized possession, even more so then his motorbike and he had made the thing by hand. Hours could have passed, when he narrowed his eyes. A white light had appeared in front of him.

  Slowing down, he could only hope that he wasn't going to fast. It wouldn't do to crush the first day of his escape plan, there had to be another two close by. It turned out he was going to fast, since he drove into the white light driving a solid fifty.

  "Dearest Light Wind," a voice said, as something went around his arms and torso. It was almost as warm as his mother's hug, Rex tightened his hands around the bike's handles. "The first of four has been found."