Characters <3

Y/n

This is you! Well... me... you're me... and I'm you! I'm a model, and I play in a few tv shows and movies every once in a while.. this is what I look like

But that's just one of my professionally taken pictures, I'm not usually all serious, but I'm just a tough girl who can handle stuff on my own! I've had crushes, but I'd rather not be in a relationship until I find the right person

But that's just one of my professionally taken pictures, I'm not usually all serious, but I'm just a tough girl who can handle stuff on my own! I've had crushes, but I'd rather not be in a relationship until I find the right person. Besides, I'm only 19... but anyways, I only have a few selected friends, because most of the people I've tried to become friends with were just basically too rude, or not the type of person I would like to spend time with. Their names are Alexis, Sammy, Denis, Elijah, Ethan, Alex, Sub, and Braden. I call him Corl though, but there is something special about him. And he's so understanding.. I think I might like him, but I'm not so sure yet.. anyways.. I'm mostly at Alexis' house... and she sometimes has her friends come over, I don't really talk to them though..

Alexis

Hi! I'm Alexis! Or Lex... you can call me either... I'm 19 (as well as my best friend (y/n)) I'm basically an easy person to talk to.. I mean I have a lot of friends I guess.. but not as much as a 'popular girl' would have. My favorite singer is Ed Sheeran, but you didn't have to know that haha. (Y/n) and I usually share our friends, but most of my friends she doesn't like to be around, or talk to. Those friends are Ally, Sophia, Asia, and Kaitlyn. They're all also 19 years old. I have a sibling who is 21 named Andrew, but I mostly just call him Drew. And that's basically it for me, (Oof except for how much I love the movie IT and the Netflix show "Stranger Things" )

Drew

Hi, I'm Drew, I'm Lex's brother, and I'm a stupid brother like any brother would be. I obsess like a fanboy over Wes10 and Beyoncé. I love the IT and Stranger Things fandom, and Jack Bradley sucks! [Sorry, it's an inside joke ahah]

Kaitlyn

Hi! I'm Kaitlyn! I'm Alexis' other best friend. Lex and I are kind of the same person though, so I don't really have to say much, but we call ourselves twins, even though we aren't even related.... and yeah! That's all I really have to say! Oh, I'm also kind hearted! (Most of the time..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay this was just a chapter to get to know the characters a bit... I know it was terrible.... but what do you expect? I can't write fanfic! I'm terrible at it! 😂😂 (also I didn't give 'the pals' a description because... you should already know them... I think 😂) Leave a comment telling me how terrible it was, and unTIL THE FF ACTUALLY STARTS... BUH BYEEEEE