Chapter 1: So, What'd I Miss

*WARNING: Slight bad language sorry, it just wouldn't feel right writing a story with characters based off real people and censoring the diolouge. I'M SORRY, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!*

There are stories that are passed down... Definitely not this one but, close enough. To some this story would be a..... Tall Tail? Is that what you humans call them? Tall Tails.... But anyway, this is not one of these stories, this would be one, but twisted so that no one remembered what the actual tale was, it probably would be more referred as a horror story. But no one remembers the true story, if they did then, it being referred to as a horror story would not be tolerated, but only I remember the true story. This is a Tall Tail about a girl, whose true name, which has been lost to the winds of time and has been replaced with the intolerable name; The Deceiver. But her true name is.... Iris Acaria Silverwood. And this is the story of the first Changeling Trollhunter.

~~~~~~~~~~

This story starts with young Iris, jumping out of her bed in the middle of the night, running to the restroom and upchucking the contents of her stomach into her restroom toilet.

::Whoa whoa whoa, you can't start a story like that!::
(Well how do I start a story then? Eh!?!?)
::By starting it correctly!::
(Well I thought I needed to explain-)
::Well explain her being sick, not like that! I mean seriously that is disgusting!::
(Ok ok, shut it. No one will remember this.... Right?)

Anyway, this story actually begins with young Iris waking abruptly by the sound of her alarm clock, blaring loudly in her ear, having just woken up from a nightmare, if she knew then what she would know, that these were not nightmares, nothing of the sort. But actually visions of the future.

$:: Don't spoil it!::$
(Ok, ok just... Be quiet will you. I'm trying to tell a story...)

Iris took a deep reassuring breath, attempting to calm her nerves. She got up from the warm relaxing comfort of her blankets, and stumbled for a moment on her shaky knees struggling to regain her balance, as she sluggishly walked to her dresser and picked an outfit that consists of a white tank top with a see-through Jurassic Park t-shirt, a black leather jacket and pale blue jeans, and grey converse.

After putting on the clothes that she had chosen on, she walked to the restroom and tidied up her short messy hair, and brushed her teeth. She then proceed down the hall into the living room, where her mother was sitting on the couch, most likely on Facebook. The young woman went to her couch and decided to turn on Netflix, scrolling through it she didn't really find anything she wanted to watch so she decided to start watching Voltron again, sighing softly in boredom. She looked out the window to see the rain dripping off the roof as a downpour assaulted the earth, causing her to grin from ear to ear.

"Yes!" Young Iris cheered in happiness. The day when she recovered from her sickness was sadly a Friday, but this is what made it worth it, because she had to catch the bus, but now she could catch her bus in the rain.... A small difference but, she absolutely loved the rain, and it's been so long since she sat in the rain, and she found rain had a calming effect on her tired mind. Oh, she did love the rain... But she never knew, that that day is the only day when she would intentionally miss the bus, out of pure curiosity. But like she would say, "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At 6:35am, Iris left the house and walked down her gravel driveway, to wait for the bus. The rain pattered softly on her umbrella as she walked, the puddles that formed on the ground around her softly splashed as she started walking around in circles, clearly severely bored, and having a hard time holding onto her three books with the same hand as she was holding her umbrella with. In a few more minutes the bus came, and she walked up the three stairs, closing her umbrella before going into the bus, and sat four seats away from the sliding doors, and proceeded to stare out the mist covered window, writing inspirational quotes on her window with small delicate handwriting, trying to save some space on the window for more.