Chapter 3: Come Alive

Strangely she kept her eyes closed as she rubbed her nose. We stood there stunned for a few moments until I and Arrrgh snapped out of dazes.

"G-gesundheit...?"

She opened her eyes and looked up at me, "Thanks!" What surprised us then, was when she looked up, she didn't scream in fear, or anything. The only thing I saw in her eyes was the glow of wonder and amazement.

I stood there in shock for a moment, "Are you not scared...?" I asked, blinking my six eyes rapidly in confusion, Arrrgh tilting his head slightly

"Should I be," Was all she said, once again shocking the party in front of her.

"No," Arrrgh said still slightly confused at her reaction.

"It's just that most humans would probably be screaming by now," I continued, gazing at her in amazement.

She almost laughed, "Well, as you can see, I'm not like most humans." She said with a smirk of amusement that seemed to make her light brown eyes sparkle brighter than tanzanite.

**: That's not the correct color.:**
:: What do you mean Tobes...?::
**: At the beginning of the story, she is described to have brown eyes, tanzanite is a dark blue.:**
(It was an expression, Tobias....)
**: Okay, okay. Sorry...:**

She blinked curiously up at our towering forms, "What are you anyway," she asked curiously, but then blushed in embarrassment, "i-if you don't mind me asking at least. Goodness, that was rude!" She scolded herself as she looked down at the floor slightly again.

My six eyes lit up, and I snapped my stone fingers as if I had forgotten something, "Right, I almost forgot!" I cried in excitement, "Mistress Iris-"

"Please," Iris stuck out her hand for me to shake, "just call me Iris." Hesitantly I reached with one of my four hands and shook it lightly.

"I'm Blinkous Galadrigal, and my large companion here is Arrrgh," I introduced ourselves, and as I introduced Arrgh he waved enthusiastically, and went back to examining a box filled with camping supplies, sniffing it curiously.

Iris giggled softly, covering her mouth with her patiet hand, causing me to tilt my head slightly to the side, silently wondering why she was laughing. "Your name is quite the tongue tier eh?" She asked, her eyes sparkling in amusement.

"I never thought of it that way..." I replied, strangely, I couldn't take my eyes off her like it would be a crime to simply look away from her.

**: AWWWW! Blinky fell in lllooovvveee~!:**
(S-silence Tobias! I'm trying to continue my story!)
**: Okay..... *whispers* I ship it though...:**

I shook my head firmly, blinking a few more times, I brought my thoughts back together. "Anyway. Mist- Iris, you have been bestowed a great responsibility, The Amulet of Daylight challenges you to ascend to the most sacred of offices. Unbeknownst to your kind, there is a secret world, a vast civilization of trolls lurking beneath your very feet, hidden from view. And now it's your charge to protect them, for you, Iris, are the Trollhunter." I explained roughly, Iris staying absolutely SILENT the whole time.

"Okaaaay...? And?" She asked slightly asking for the point of us being there, she tilted her head cutely to the side, the longer strands of her hair falling to that side slightly.