Ch 2 Of The Biker Girl

Amelia's POV

I walked over to the Humvee and jumped in and my driver drove to the base.  It's been a month since I left for Iran.  I have wrote my Ma and video chatted her.  Gemma was taking good care of her.  Jax's son was getting better.  He is able to go home next month.  I just turned 40 and my ma,  Gemma and the guys all sent me care package. Coffee,  smokes,  books, sketch books,  alcohol,  food and Gemma had made me cookies.  They were gone in 2 days.  I got out of the Humvee and was told mail was here.  I went to my tent and I had a box on my cot with letters.  I opened the box and it was from my ma.  My quilt my aunt made before she died of cancer.  More coffee,  cookies and  some more books and cigarettes.  My bunk mate came in and I tossed him the book he asked for.  He caught it and smiled happily.  He plopped on his bed and opened his letters.  I opened one of the many letters I got. 

Wee lassie, 

It's chibs if you didn't notice.  Your ma is doing great.  She loves when I tell her my stories of when I lived in Scotland. I normally stay with her if I'm not busy.  She says I remind her of you.  I think it has to do with our thick accents and that I ride a motorcycle like you and I have the tough exterior and the way I carry myself.  I hope your safe over there,  Lia.  It would break all of us if you got killed or kidnapped again.  Your ma sleeps in your room because she misses you so much.  Well I look forward to your letter wee lassie. 

Your big biker Chibs. 

I read my other letters.  My Ma's made me cry though. 

Chibs' POV

I seen that Fiji was reading a letter. 

Yer's is on the counter with the others." She said and I said okay and went over and grabbed my letter. Fiji's nurse walked in saying hello. 

Wee lad, 

It's Lia if you didn't notice.  I'm doing good.  It's getting shitty over here.  I got 3 off my men dead from an ambush and got 5 injuries.  My cap said that I may have to stay longer because of how bad it's getting over here.  I know we said no sad letters but I need you to promise me something.  If I don't come back I want you to put my ma in a nursing home so she has all around care.  I want you to promise me that you will use that house her and I have been using since we moved there.  I always need you to mail a letter to my sperm donor for me.  The guys have some what of the same letter but your the only one I trust with my ma.  I don't know what it is about you but I trust you more than anyone after my Ma of course.  I promise I'll be safe but I can't promise if I'll return home.  

Your marine biker Amelia. 

I reread the letter and it yet again got me upset and worried about her.

"Filip is she okay?" Fiji asked breaking me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah she's great misses you and the others." I said and she smiled. 

"I'm gonna deliever the mail to the others." I said kissing her head and she nodded.

"Call if you need me Sophie." I said and she nodded and I left with the letters. 

Happy's POV

Chibs walked in with the letters from Mia.  I got up and he gave me mine.  I went to my dorm. 

Happy, 

Well it's not good man,  Iran has gotten worse.  I've got three dead mean and 5 injuried.  I told Chibs that I wanted him living in the house if I didn't make it back and that I want my Ma put in a home so she has all around care.  I know we agreed on no sad letters but now that Iran got worse I don't know if ill make it back home.  I promise I will try but if I do die know that I died fighting the scums trying to get to America.  I want you watching over my Ma when you visit your ma.  You and Chibs are the only ones I truly trust.  Granted the three of us are close in age.  I mean I'm fucking 40 years old now.  Man I wish I could have stopped aging a while ago.  For a 40 year old I got a rocking bod. Anyhoe I miss you grumpy fucker.  Tell your ma hi for me even though I have yet to meet her.