CHAPTER 4

We walked into the coffee shop looking for Liana. once spotting her I walked over and sat down in the booth. she squealed and jumped up to pull me into a hug.

Joe came over soon enough with three coffees and joined liana on her side.

"So what's the special news sista! Like I know the general question of how are you and all that but I can't be fecked asking, I mean look at how happy you are."

I said as she glowed I sipped the delicious flat white foam, moaning when I was passed my cup. it was just the way I liked it.

She laughed at my foodgasm as I raised my eyebrows at her in a way that questioned how dirty she was." haven a nice foodgasm? betta watch out or your man will get jealous she played

"Whatever do you mean? this here is all the man I'll ever need!" All three of us laughed

"I've missed you girl.." Joe says wrapping his arm around her, attempting to give her a one-armed hug only to be flung off the seat by a man with black hair and bright green eyes...

"Hands off of what's mine pup..." making Joe growl at the use of the words.

"Liam calm down these are the friends I was telling you about, guys this is the news I haven't yet told you... I would like to introduce my newly found and mated to mate Liam, Liam this is Joe who was just saying he missed me-"

Liana said smiling until she was cut off and he wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I can see that he missed you to! But the question is.. in what way?"

A loud slap occurred in the room.

I think I should mention Liana is bipolar.

"LIAM! I can't believe you! apologies to me right now and to joe. We are only and have only ever been friends"

Liam looked down at his feet. mumbling something low enough so I couldn't hear.

Joe nodded "all good dude if I had a mate I would be the same."

Liam nodded helping him up.

"So, whos is the Half breed dude? a slave or some shit, because no offence or anything but it's not appreciated in this town when you bring in trash like her."

I chocked on my coffee.He's just dolling up the brownies with me today.

Be calm pretend you didn't hear it don't let the power control you.

I simply smiled and raised my hand as if to shake.

"The names ivy, nice ta meet ya."

I watched as the blood drained out of his face when his mouth opened and closed at my short inroducion.

Liana was lowly growling at the disrespect he showed towards me.

"S-she's the one? That half breed? No way you never told me she was a mix blood!"

Lowering my hand, I simply sighed and got up never really expecting anything less.

"I think I should get going I mean we need to find a place to stay tonight and it's going to get dark soon it was nice talking to you Liana good luck with your new mate." I said giving a semi sad smile and started to walk out.

"Wait Ivy please..." She wiggled out of her mates arms

"He doesn't know you yet please don't get upset.. I want you guys to come to a pack that we are visiting tomorrow.. Jake, M and Oliver live there Please come with us." I mentally scolded myself.

Sighing I knew I couldn't take it out on Liana because she wasn't the one at fault and Liam isn't the only one to think that the first time he meets someone like me.

"Yeah sounds good meet you guys here tomorrow k?"

She smiled at my forgiveness  and nodded. Turning around I left the shop with Joe right on my heels.

As we past the café shop window I looked inside towards the two of them having an argument ending with Liana slapping Liam and then making out right at the end.

I smiled to myself, she's finally found some slip of happiness in this cruel world.

"You coming Ivy?" Joe asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smiled at him and nodded following close behind....

Next day

So right now it's around about 12-45 and Liana and Liam are late. Like 45 minutes late. I began tapping my shoe impatiently.

"Do you think theyre still coming?" Joe asked.

I just shrugged "wouldn't know, maybe Liam convinced her that we shouldn't tag along because of my status." I said a little salty

Joe rolled his eyes. ..." Ivy you know everyone's going to treat you like that when they first meet you. I know its harsh but its the truth and you shouldnt take your anger out on Liam because of it

I sighed "I know, I know"

A car drives into The parking lot and Liana stuck her head out the front passenger seat.

"Grab your bag and let's go! We bought McDonald's!" She beamed holding up the bag with ruffled hair and blushed rosy cheeks.

"Mmmhm I suppose that's not the only thing that kept you!" I stated with a glare and little amusement at her flustered face.

"Excuse me but we're not at war anymore which means I don't have to be here right on the dot" she stated in offence

"Okay, but it doesn't mean you can be nearly an hour late." I said with my hand up in surrender hopping into the back seat behind her.

"Fine no McDonald's then." She stated smirking...

"Oh that's fine I don't need your cover up I already ate lunch waiting for you." She just groaned and went on complaining about how unfair it was that I could beat her in most of our little squabbles and how she would for once like to win one..

"So you herd from the others at all?" I asked to no one in particular.

"U-um yeah, we're actually meeting them at the pack house, I made sure we've all been granted permission thanks to Oliver." Liana said breaking out of her thoughts:

Now all I could do was sit in the car and chill with the others who were talking about what they had been up to most of these days. Every now and then I'd make a comment but I eventually fell asleep against Joe's shoulder into to the arms of my past.