Chapter Twelve

Jimin wakes up to find Yoongi nuzzled into him. His scars have almost completely faded now, but he still has dark circles under his eyes. Jimin sighs and gets out his phone.

Jungkook: is it cool if I come over soon? There were a few choreo changes yesterday. Not enough to freak out about but I need to go through them with you.

10:26

Jungkook: plus I need to make sure you haven't been killed

10:27

Jungkook: and okay maybe I want to talk to him about his past...

10:29

Jimin: this has nothing to do with the fact that the girl opposite me came back to town last night does it?

10:45

Jungkook: I have no idea what you're talking about.

10:46

Jimin: come any time after 11:30. I'll wake Yoongi up now so he's not as grouchy when you come over.

10:46

Jungkook: thanks hyung!!

10:47

Jimin chuckles and looks back at Yoongi who is staring at him. He jumps. "Hyung! I-I didn't realise you'd woken up..."

"You were moving too much..." Yoongi glares at him.

"Sorry..." Jimin bites his bottom lip slightly.

"I guess I could forgive you... But I might need some convincing..." Yoongi bites his lip, kissing down the younger's neck.

Jimin whines. "Hyung, I'm still sore from last night..."

"Well, if people hadn't insisted on interrupting me so much I wouldn't have been so impatient..." the elder huffs, pouting at how unfair his life is. He finally finds something good to live for and now Yoongi can't even fully apreciate him.

"Hyung. That had nothing to do with patience! You were just being rough..." Jimin deadpans.

Yoongi smirks. "Mm... You liked it though..." he bites his lip, winking at the younger. Jimin blushes a bright shade of red and looks away. "C'mon Chim, we don't have to fuck... We could always just blow each other. I know how much you like my mouth, Minnie..." Yoongi rolls on top of the younger and kisses his jawline softly.

"H-Hyung..." Jimin pushes the elder away slightly.

"Yes, Jiminie?..." He grins innocently.

"Jungkook's coming over at half past." The younger pushes himself up and rubs his eyes.

"Tell him to cancel." Yoongi glares.

"No..." Jimin chuckles.

"Wouldn't you prefe-"

"Don't. Don't ever make me choose between you two. I love you both for different reasons and in different ways... Leave it at that okay?" Serious now, Jimin frowns sternly.

"Okay... Sorry..." Yoongi nibbles at the inside of his cheek awkwardly. He never tells anyone this, but behind the badass exterior, Yoongi is really a bit of a teddy bear around those he loves. He hates making them feel bad and is ashamed that he took away Jimin's smile. "What time is it now?"

"10:50? 10:55?" Jimin pushes the elder gently, trying to get him to stop straddling the younger.

"That's enough time." Yoongi shrugs and continues kissing at Jimin's jawline, travelling down to his neck.