Chapter 9 Act 5 scene 2

4/15/16 Working on this today 

~~

The trill of a phone rang out and " load sixteen tons " played out and realizing it was mine I groaned aloud..

Fantastic ..

Great .

Magnificent.

Absolutely entirely Fabulous .

Note the sarcasm

Why ,couldn't I just stay here lying on the cool but not badly uncomfortably hard marble floor ?

delicious female lying atop me ?

Not that I would've minded reversing positions .

Woman's got needs ya no but, consent is everything and sometimes so is getting paid .

Reality check brought to you via obnoxious cell phone by people with what had to be purposely bad timing everywhere !

"It's work I've got to take it "

I murmured practically breathed into her face are foreheads were pressed together lips nearly brushing ..

My blood pounded into my ears and my heart went into overdrive trying to leap out of my chest .

So close. Breathing I ragged flipped us over .

Ravanna let out a sort of undignified "eep"

I grinned a kitten who got the creamer expression.

"Now I've got you right where I want you "

To my surprise her pupils dilated ..

In arousal ?

Far from shocked she cattily replied in a seductive drawling purr with

"An just what are you going to do with me?".

I blinked

My mind raced filled with R-rated thoughts of things beneath the sheets ..

Or it would of been .

Should of been .

I didn't know .

Didn't planned anything ,didn't care .

Or hadn't at the start .

I hated her ; money bags ,uptight pompous @ss.

Passionately.

This is that time when I say that utterly cliche and workable line about thin lines between the two and how "I'm not sure anymore " and they "blurred" ..

Cursing my nonexistent luck and karma I groaned again this time aloud as my device went off .

I knew one thing it was a nice @ss .

One completely worth getting reverent ,fervent even passionate over .