jeff cake (unedited from here)

~just add his black hair to the example above.~

(Your pov)

Me and jeff were bored so we were running around the house trying to think of something to do. As i whent through the kitchen i found some vanila cake mix as well as red, white and black frosting. I know what we can do.

Y- yo jeff! I found something!

Jeff ran down the stairs almost falling but caught himself and walked to the kitchen. He saw the stuff on the counter and could tell you wanted to bake.

Y- we are going to make a cake that looks like your face!

J- that is the best idea for a cake i have ever heard.

Jeff was practicly sparkling because of the idea.

We got out the oil, eggs, and other things we needed to make the cake. I handed jeff the bowl of ingredients and a wisk so he could mix it up. That was a bad idea.

He mixed to fast and batter was flung everywhere. Alittle bit landed right on my nose but i didnt notice. I took the bowl from jeff so he didnt waste all of the batter.

J- hey y/n you have some on your nose.

Y/n- i do?

J- yeah ill get it.

Jeffs face got close to mine and he........

...he licked the batter of my nose!

I was blushing red as his cut smile, which had widdened with his ammusement. He obviously was teasing me. Ill just have to get him back.

I stuck my finger in the batter and put some on HIS nose. He gave me a wtf look with his non-existent eyebrows. I got on my tip toes and licked it back off. Now it was his turn to be a blushing mess. The color was alittle fadded but you could tell it was there.

We both were blushing so hard we had to totaly focus on making the cake for a bit to cool off.

We put the batter in the tray and placed it in the oven to bake. For a while there was just awkward silence. Jeff was leaning on the counter and he didnt notice there was some batter there. His hand slipped and he crashed to the floor.

I busted out laughing while jeff was just pouting. It just made me laugh harder because his face looked funny with the smile and pout.

The timer whent off after a bit and i pulled the cake out. While it was cooling we both just chatted and jeff was showing me some cool knife tricks.

Once the cake was cooled enough to not melt the frosting i got to work decorating it with jeff as my model. It was kinda hard because he wouldnt sit still. He kept doing these really weird and funny poses and i couldnt draw right with all my laughing. When he finaly calmed down i was finaly able to frost the cake.

I took a picture of our masterpiece and got a knife to cut it. I put our slices on two plates and we both sat down to eat the delicious art.

After i put plasric wrap around the ledt over cake we both cleaned up the kitchen and watched movies till late at night. Once again me both fell asleep in eachothers arms after another amazing day.

~how was that? It was a cute little chapter to my cute little story.

Okay so question? Should i have there be a bad guy who trys to screw everything up or should i just keep it all pranks and eventualy alittle fighting? Leave a comment about what you want me to do with this story and ill see you in the next part! Bye!~