- explanations -

;Read This for explanations;

(...)

If you're confused and want to know where Yoongi and Taehyung went then i'll explain. Taehyung was the creator because HE lost the original outcast game a year ago. He was the last in the house who didn't get out in the 5th night with Yoongi and the others, so Seokjin (the old creator) had to pass his task to Taehyung just like someone had passed it to him once. It's a cycle that starts over and over again. So Yoongi gave up his last life for everyone to escape but who saved him? no one.
So he is the new creator now and is somewhere creating a new game just like Taehyung did.

Every person who was IN the game (house) loses their memories about it. That's why Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon forgot about it. Namjoon started remembering after a while because he was one of the last people to leave the house one year ago in his last game (the original one).

Hoseok CAN'T remember Yoongi.
No one remembers anything that has to do with the game afterwards.

If Taehyung and Seokjin were helping eachother, why did he delete Tae's number?
Easy, because Tae was the creator this time and Seokjin was JUST helping him get the members in the house and because he wanted to leave himself he also became a character, a corrupted file. Taehyung let him go since it was part of the deal.

Seokjin's game version was more like a maze, you just gotta find the exit and leave. Taehyung turned everything into a horror version.

Throughout the whole game Jimin, Jungkook and Namjoon have been trying to comunicate with Yoongi by sending him weird texts. If you read it carefully and twist some words it would actually make sense and you would be able to see the message. One of them was like this:

JUNGKOOK wants to They have n ACCEPT OR DECLINE.

it ment 'They have no choice'

(...)

Any more questions? Comment and i'll try to answer them for you.