Someone in the background

Mystery person's POV

I felt someone following me and watching me. God, I hope it's not a stalker.

I made no motion to run, I just kept my pace, and walked along the sidewalk. Then, when I turned the corner, I jumped up and caught the hover lamp. Then I swung myself up, to the side, and landed on the roof as quietly as I could. When I loked down there was a man with light brown hair, a white shirt, and a black jacket with jeans. He looked about26but was probably 55, and was looking around. I crouched down, and waited for what he would do.

It was early in the morning, so not even the guards, guarding the streets were here yet. When the man didn't see me, he turned around, and headed to the metropolian building, where the Blondies, lived.

Oh great, THAT'S why he was following me.

For some reason, I was different than anybody else.

When the man was out of my field of vision, I jumped off of the roof and continued walking. When I walked for some time the surroundings got worse. People here were dressed poorly, and dirtier. Our stupid society was constructed in groups.

The Blondies, their personal bodyguards, then the people with brown hair, black hair, poor people, and outcasts. I didn't belong to any of these groups. I belonged to the 'Nairad's'. We were something like a rebel group, except we didn't rebel... yet. We only took care of ourselves by ourselves. No one could command us, and most importantly, no one could find us.

Yes, till now, one of the Blondies maids took care of me, but not all the time. I hung out with Nairad's. They were people who dyed their hair different colors, all except blond, that was forbidden. My best friend, Anja, had red hair that literally screamed 'Let's party!!!'

I walked behind a rock, and jumped down. I ran through the underground street, 'till I ran in the base doors. I typed in the VERY "COMPLICATED" code, and the doors opened. When it closed after me, I huffed out the breath I was holding. The clearing in front of me, was beautiful. The waterfall and the grass. I sidestepped into a small street and walked for some time. I walked into the busy street and went over to the bar.

As I looked around, I saw her sitting at a bar, drinking. I just hope she's not drunk."Yo! Sarya! Come'ere!" Her words slurred.

Hmm, guess today's a bad day. She's already drunk. Shit.

I smiled and slowly headed towards her. When I got closer, she swung her arm over my shoulder, and breathed in my face.

Cough! Cough!

"Fuck you, Amanda! What the heck. You shouldn't mix cigarettes and alcohol together!"

I pushed her away and sat down next to her. "Well sooorry, hick, Aki. I, hick, I for..., hick, got." I rolled my eyes at her, and ordered a shot.

"Just don't do it again. K?"

I dipped the liquid in my mouth, and felt a warm feeling inside. Then we heard running footsteps.

"Commander Ace! There's an emergency meeting in the headquarters!"